2013 NFL Draft In-Game...

Why do u guys keep saying a shoulder isn't a big deal for a cb? They land on their shoulder more than any position

Yeah, but they're not involved in the play-by-play wrestling match like D-line and linebackers. I mean, he needs his shoulder, but a think a CB is less likely to aggravate it on a given play. Less physical position.

Why do u guys keep saying a shoulder isn't a big deal for a cb? They land on their shoulder more than any position

Not necessarily a shoulder, but the labrum particularly. Would be more concerned if it were a rotator cuff even though he's not a baseball player.

Please don't show him defending passes against LSU. Anybody on this board to knock down a Garbageberger pass...

I guess my Cowboys going Fluker or Warmack... Fluker would make perfect sense based on our previous draft history.

The annual feeling of "why am I still watching this" has set in, always after the Browns first pick, which oddly enough is always in the first hour or so.

Really? Why you think that? Thought it was a perfect fit for them, especially given they have another pick in 4 picks.
just doesnt make sense...get rid of revis and then that

agree with faulk's analysis.....just weird pick

I think he bought that one off the rack at Macy's. jesus dude, get some style. u are a first round pick.

The annual feeling of "why am I still watching this" has set in, always after the Browns first pick, which oddly enough is always in the first hour or so.
i still watch...i find it interesting

not many big names this yr but deep draft

better than game 16 of baseball and these shitty NBA 1st round games hahaha

I think he bought that one off the rack at Macy's. jesus dude, get some style. u are a first round pick.

How about the suit Barry Sanders was wearing? Did he forget his and borrow someone's suit who is 3-4 inches taller and 30 lbs heavier than him? He's a fucking HOFer for Christ's sake.

i still watch...i find it interesting

not many big names this yr but deep draft

better than game 16 of baseball and these shitty NBA 1st round games hahaha

I'm not sure I'd still be tuned in without access to CTG commentary.

Back