2013 NFL Draft In-Game...

He should be, he had surgery to repair the injury. Just to be safe though, he'll be held out until training camp to make sure he's fully healed.
He's had five surgeries at bama...after Kirkpatrick deal last year, bama is getting a rap of beating up their kids a bit

He's had five surgeries at bama...after Kirkpatrick deal last year, bama is getting a rap of beating up their kids a bit

Fair enough. The labrum was the most recent surgery, and what I was talking about.

:shake:

I think Bills made the right move...they want Nassib, no need to take him here, should be available much later.

Sports hernia, knee scope, small potatoes other than the shoulder. I don't need him to tackle, I need him to take away half the field.

Sports hernia, knee scope, small potatoes other than the shoulder. I don't need him to tackle, I need him to take away half the field.

So you're not worried about the shoulder? Or you think the other injuries were small potatoes? The labrum shouldn't affect his covering skills at all.

So you're not worried about the shoulder? Or you think the other injuries were small potatoes? The labrum shouldn't affect his covering skills at all.

I think the other injuries are small potatoes, and the shoulder's less of a concern at his position. He was my preference at 6 to pair up with Joe Haden, but I'll live with Mingo. Safe pick.

I think the other injuries are small potatoes, and the shoulder's less of a concern at his position. He was my preference at 6 to pair up with Joe Haden, but I'll live with Mingo. Safe pick.

Got it. You said the other injuries were small potatoes other than the shoulder, so I was confused. You meant the shoulder was even smaller potatoes.

Rex had a plan for Austin.... to kill his career by leaving Sanchize at QB for the next 15 years.

lol, not that it matters, and I'm running potato analogies into the ground, but I meant that the OTHER injuries were small potatoes, and that the labrum, while a large potato, was not such a large potato in his case considering he's a cover corner. I was unclear about the potatoes.

#1) Sport : NFL Props Football
Selection : Tavon Austin draft position/Tavon Austin draft position 4/25/2013 5:00PM - (PST) Total Points UNDER 13½ -485 for Game

This looks almost like free money to me. I bet it.

This is from Heritage..

you can scalp this @ 5 dimes if you want, the over is +550 there.. I don't see under losing though.

:dancing:

lol, not that it matters, and I'm running potato analogies into the ground, but I meant that the OTHER injuries were small potatoes, and that the labrum, while a large potato, was not such a large potato in his case considering he's a cover corner. I was unclear about the potatoes.

Potayto....potatto.

And I don't think the labrum is a large potato. I've had the same surgery myself, though I'm not an NFL player. It was on my throwing shoulder and was back throwing a baseball w/i 3 months, was swinging a bat after a couple of weeks.

Back