2013 'Bankrupt Ain't Gun Stop Us-But Jimmay WILL' Detroit Tigers Thread...

I had to drive home listening to bitch-bitch-biatch regarding line-ups and relievers. Closer blew it, end of discussion.

Could be sticky if late inning relief is required tonight for the Indians. If I'm not mistaken, Perez & Smith have gone three days in a row. Pestano is in Columbus. Let's dial up a CG.

I can't figure that guy out. Won't talk to the media, sort of badass, and speaks the truth. But he's very stupid.

VK will have to explain the near perfection prior to the blow-up.

I'm not bullshitting, I had a row of Tigs fans ahead of me last night, I tapped the one guy paying attention, said I don't feel good about CP. (Also asked why not DH the peg leg at 3B.) I will always hate bullpen roles.

That's what that guy said, but he can barely move right now. Peralta suspension is a blessing in disguise.

What a problem to have. Four guys who can't run, can't move, make a lot of money, and hit.

Looks like last two years bottom of lineup there. Juiced none out and nothing at all #comeonnow

Masturbator just got yarded by DK. Who wud thunk dat? DK is 11-24 lifetime against him though #mymanleyland

BAR, you out on bail after running your van through Kid Rocks gate? Is this you?

bilde

well that makes it 11-3 this year against the Tribe.

Tigers have won 10 of last 11 in series and currently have a 10 game winning streak. This despite Miggy barely playing and playing hurt, Infante still out, and Jhonny PED creating a supposed "huge distraction" and the loss of "eat em up tiger" guy.

Horses win out in the end, and the rotation has them.

Kluber to the DL for the Tribe may just finish them off, not that it really matters.

I think we will look back at this series next month as the defining series of the year. You see how much of a team this is and the late heroics have been awesome. Absolutely demoralizing for the Tribe at this point...

Which means they prolly hand Max his 2nd loss tomorrow...

STEED come on now by brother. I just got up and see I still have to see what my brother's are talking about. there is no thread like BAR's i'm not a baseball guy I should be after the ATLANTA series . but guys don't forget DETROIT beat real bad team's real bad in winning this 11 or 12 game winning streak sure . I know they still had to win there game's.and they did DETROIT is going to have problem's this team bullpen is bad and don't forget if not playing the last 11 or 12 game's against real bad team this bullpen would be almost in last place or close to it like 28. I think there in like 21 or 22 best bullpen and if Cabrera is hurt bad this team is not going anywhere .the starters are real good but if you don't have a bullpen your not going to win. i'm talking about winning it all. I will take a team with a good pitching staff and I have to have a shut down bullpen like ATLANTA. when playing ATLANTA you better get the lead by the 7inn or you lost the bullpen will give you nothing

I think we will look back at this series next month as the defining series of the year. You see how much of a team this is and the late heroics have been awesome. Absolutely demoralizing for the Tribe at this point...

Do you really think we have to wait a month to declare this a knockout punch, lol? Rest easy though, the Tigers thread seems the appropriate place to keep tabs on the Tribe's quest for the wildcard.

Lmao how did I miss this

I can't find fault in the Tribe in this series. Well, I can bitch about Perez, but guy had saved 11 straight or something. Tigers scored in two out of 18 innings in the first two games, and Avila and Kelly did the damage. Last night was 14 innings, anybody's game. It's annoying, but they have our number and are just a little better.

I can't find fault in the Tribe in this series. Well, I can bitch about Perez, but guy had saved 11 straight or something. Tigers scored in two out of 18 innings in the first two games, and Avila and Kelly did the damage. Last night was 14 innings, anybody's game. It's annoying, but they have our number and are just a little better.

Perez sucks. When they bringing Vinnie back up?

Vinnie has good enough stuff to close. Let Hill and Allan set up. Give McCallister a few starts in Columbus and get Salz in the rotation like now.

Back