2013 'Bankrupt Ain't Gun Stop Us-But Jimmay WILL' Detroit Tigers Thread...

I like under tonight. Someone's going to win 2-zippo. And how about Reynolds being designated for assignment ... Did they not get the scouting report? Guy's a little streaky.

I think bullpen roles have cost this team a few wins this year. Situation screams for a committee.

Is Gomes wrist ok?

Think so. He's going to play more, I think, with Reynolds gone. More Santana at 1B and DH, Yan's the better defensive catcher anyway, and I'm starting to wonder if he's the better hitter.

There's a school of thought that suggests Gomes, Raburn, and Aviles have been super subs because they haven't been exposed to daily duty, and that school is probably right, but I'm not sure this school has noticed Swisher, Stubbs, Reynolds, Santana, Cabrera, and Chisenhall sucking on all cylinders.

Asdrubal has been beyond disappointing. Raburn is another guy that should be playin' a lot more IMO. Our OF arms are scary-weak.

Swisher's been terrible. Think he's hurt. I expected more out of him, that rah-rah stuff only goes so far.

Said same yesterday then the prick goes out and laces three balls last night. Gonna need him to hit better than .240 or whatever tho.

I'd actually like to see an extended look at Aviles at 3B for the rest of the way. Tribe seems married to Chis.

HUNT your right but CLEVELAND win's today another real scoring game. DETROIT might not even score today 1 at the most if there lucky but who know's DETROIT is hot but I think the streak stops

STEED I know i'm not even suppose to look at the line's. but I have nothing better to do the wife is shopping

STEED if the wife keeps going shopping and spending money like unreal just unreal. well you no who she was married before two. she used to this. . she can't come back to MICH STEED I sure picked the right game today

STEED a lot better ty I don't know what's happened but after I came to see my wife I felt better

well it looks like DETROIT made the playoffs they should rest the man talk to you later

STEED if the wife keeps going shopping and spending money like unreal just unreal. well you no who she was married before two. she used to this. . she can't come back to MICH STEED I sure picked the right game today

Ya bro she can't move back cause she bankrupted the city. Spent too much of your bookies money.

tigers are just a little bit better?

is that like 12-1 last 13 vs tribe?

goodnight and good season cleveland, same shit notha year

Isn't there some Penn St. pedo news you can concentrate on for a little while?

Cleveland is like 2 arsons and 3 crackheads away from being as bad as Detroit so it's not like you have a lot of room to bag it

Cleveland isn't in the same league as that arm pit. Shitty, sure, but not in the same league.

Cleveland's in better shape than Detroit. I sure did like northern Michigan though.

Back