well done fatass...

you trade down 6 spots, give the giants a replacement for Burress, pick up a completely superfluous 5th rounder and lose out on Cook

thats vintage andy reid drafting right there

the Eagles now have SIX motherfucking fifth round picks

apparently instead of getting a TE that can help next year, FatAss thinks the practice squad needs re vamping

the Patriots trade third rounders for second rounders next year...

the Eagles trade third rounders for fifth rounders this year...

Shoot me

the Eagles now have SIX motherfucking fifth round picks

apparently instead of getting a TE that can help next year, FatAss thinks the practice squad needs re vamping

smoke you like the mccoy pick yesterday? I LOVE it actually, i think mccoy is a stud. Maclin I dont think i understand and why they havent picked anyone for the secondary yet confuses me...

smoke you like the mccoy pick yesterday? I LOVE it actually, i think mccoy is a stud. Maclin I dont think i understand and why they havent picked anyone for the secondary yet confuses me...

Love McCoy...talking myself into Maclin...they had to take him based on where he was rated and what he slid to...should be an explosive offense

the value wasnt there at corner...not many highly rated this year

Love McCoy...talking myself into Maclin...they had to take him based on where he was rated and what he slid to...should be an explosive offense

the value wasnt there at corner...not many highly rated this year

i meant today for the secondary. i agree with your feelings about trading 3rd's for 5th's 6th's or 7th's. they need a S desperately if you ask me.

smoke u should be very pleased with Shady... watching him at Pitt past couple years he is definitely a hard worker and will be a good addition to the backfield in philly...

theyve got that kid Jack Ikanagwu or however the hell you spell it who was drafted last year and was hurt all year that theyre real high on...hes penciled in as the 4th corner right now

they dont give a shit about Sheldon bitching...he aint going anywhere

smoke u should be very pleased with Shady... watching him at Pitt past couple years he is definitely a hard worker and will be a good addition to the backfield in philly...

I love McCoy...i was pissed when he couldnt get the grades to get into PSU and had to go to prep school for a year...dudes a stud

i dont give a shit about sheldon either....shut the fuck up and play...i worry about Demps thought, i dont have too much faith in him....i pray i am wrong.

<table style="display: block;" debug="false" onsort="CBSi.widget.Table.sort" defaultsort="false" class="CBSiTable" id="DraftTrackerTable" enablesort="true" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="DraftTrackerTableData"><tr id="DraftTrackerTable96" class="rowEven"><td align="center"><dl style="margin: 0pt;"><dd style="margin: 0pt;">3</dd></dl></td><td align="center"><dl style="margin: 0pt;"><dt style="display: none;">32</dt><dd style="margin: 0pt;">32</dd></dl></td><td align="center"><dl style="margin: 0pt;"><dt style="display: none;">96</dt><dd style="margin: 0pt;">96</dd></dl></td><td><dl style="margin: 0pt;"><dt style="display: none;">Lewis</dt><dd style="margin: 0pt;">Keenan Lewis
news.gif
</dd></dl></td><td><dl style="margin: 0pt;"><dt style="display: none;">CB</dt><dd style="margin: 0pt;">CB</dd></dl></td><td><dl style="margin: 0pt;"><dt style="display: none;">6-1</dt><dd style="margin: 0pt;">6-1</dd></dl></td><td><dl style="margin: 0pt;"><dt style="display: none;">195</dt><dd style="margin: 0pt;">195</dd></dl></td><td><dl style="margin: 0pt;"><dt style="display: none;">Oregon State</dt><dd style="margin: 0pt;">Oregon State</dd></dl></td><td class="teamName"><dl style="margin: 0pt;"><dt style="display: none;">Pittsburgh</dt><dd style="margin: 0pt;">Pittsburgh </dd></dl></td></tr></tbody></table>

i think all three 3rd rd picks are good ones for the steelers... we're getting some players that might help in areas where we're a little weak at depth....

the Patriots trade third rounders for second rounders next year...

the Eagles trade third rounders for fifth rounders this year...

Yeah, this is a problem.

Damn hell of a round for the Wisconsin fans. It seems like Bellichek is just playing games with all these other teams. He is doing wonders so far in this draft. And the Packers just took some OT from Eastern Michgan.... Yay

<TABLE id=whoIsLeft cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=evenrow id=24737><TD width=155>James Casey</TD><TD width=85>TE</TD><TD>RICE</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=whoIsLeft cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=evenrow id=24356><TD width=155>Shawn Nelson</TD><TD width=85>TE</TD><TD>SO MISS</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow id=24372><TD width=155>Jamon Meredith</TD><TD width=85>OT</TD><TD>S CAROLINA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=whoIsLeft cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=evenrow id=23831><TD width=155>Zach Follett</TD><TD width=85>OLB</TD><TD>CALIFORNIA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I don't really understand what the Birds are doing on day two.

If they were trading picks to get into next year's draft, that would make more sense to me. It's supposed to be really deep. But to keep trading to get sixth rounders this year, in what's supposed to be a thin draft, doesn't make much sense to me.

So, what, they shotgun the 5th and 6th rounds and hope they get one or two guys that can make the team?

If the Eagles somehow keep 6 5th round picks and dont take a flyer on Demtrius Byrd with one of them, theyre morons

Might as well throw one away on Myron Rolle, too.

well S Chip Vaughn from Wake, we signed 2 safeties in the offseason already. we need an OLB, Shanle aint cuttin it

<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post1393651 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date -->
post_old.gif
03-28-2009, 07:58 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right> #163 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175>Throwback420<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1393651", true); </SCRIPT>
Diehard L.A. fan

reputation_pos.gif

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1393651 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
340x.jpg

340x.jpg

610x.jpg

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now that I am looking at it, I really like what Denver did yesterday. At first I hated it, but after looking what they got, they did a great job.

I don't really understand what the Birds are doing on day two.

If they were trading picks to get into next year's draft, that would make more sense to me. It's supposed to be really deep. But to keep trading to get sixth rounders this year, in what's supposed to be a thin draft, doesn't make much sense to me.

So, what, they shotgun the 5th and 6th rounds and hope they get one or two guys that can make the team?

Yeah, I dont get it either...they coulda got a decent TE in the third there but had no inclination to do so...Also maybe Rashad Johnson (i think thats his name - the safety from Alabama?) That woulda been a nice pickup

Only thing theyve picked up that has any value really is Seattles 3rd rounder next year...

Rumors theyre shopping that 3rd rounder for Scheffler...which would be a nice move, but Ill believe it when i see it

But do you really want Sheffler more than Jared Cook?

For the record, I think after Cook there aren't any TEs left I want. (Sorry, Ingrham)

Back