2008 CTG Fantasy FB League I ONLY

OK somebody hold my hand thru this. Because i'm to lazy and old,point me in the right direction so as i don't have to reread 5 pages of stuff. Now it took me 10 minutes just to type this so spell that shit out for me.
Thanks. Also My Paypal will be in tommorrow as soon as my paypal dude comes in.

Fantasy Draft Order Generator

The following email was successfully sent:​
From="abrooks54@yahoo.com"
To="owners"
Subject="CTG 100 Draft Order"
Andrew Brooks has used the FFToolbox.com random draft order generator for the CTG 100 league. To verify the results visit this page: http://www.fftoolbox.com/draft_order_generator.cfm?id=7516
The following draft order was randomly generated for your league:
1 - Team BossUp
2 - Team Smith1051
3 - Team JumpOnBoard
4 - Team BeLIEve
5 - The Wearo Dogs
6 - Team Kramer
7 - Trout's Trollips
8 - Stanfield
9 - Team Tide is so High
10 - Team SHSUHorns
11 - Seabass Win
12 - Team T-dot

Regards,
FFToolbox.com

Thanks....

How did the new guys get the 1 and 2.....urghhhh...

Just Kidding....Middle of the pack not so bad for me...Whose Picking Brady?

Wearo,

WHo you eyeing?
Have to try to get a top tier R.B. With 2 addtional teams this year, premium
point makers are going to be scarce. QB's besides Brady, Romo, and maybe Manning will be even. I think they can wait till the mid rounds. But yes I think I'll be loading up on R.B.'s early. So to answer your question, whoever is there at the time...
:cheers:

point makers are going to be scarce. QB's besides Brady, Romo, and maybe Manning will be even. I think they can wait till the mid rounds. But yes I think I'll be loading up on R.B.'s early. So to answer your question, whoever is there at the time...

I concur. But we will see. The best pick at the time I guesss......

Who do you like most of these backs...Which should be available to you.....

Barber, Lynch, Portis, possibly Addai..Trying to figure out who to target after you.......I think Addai first then ???

don't remember where brady went. not 1st round i know. almost everybody picked RBs in the 1st round. i just know he had him because i beat him with Brady vs the Jets in an icestorm in the semi's

of course, who knows what boss and smith will do, but i couldnt see anyone in the top 2 picking a QB.

i'm thinking i'll go with Neil Rackers at 9

Who do you like most of these backs...Which should be available to you.....

Barber, Lynch, Portis, possibly Addai..Trying to figure out who to target after you.......I think Addai first then ???
I like Barber but I think Felix Jones takes some GL and 3rd down carries away, more than Betts away from Portis or Rhodes away from Addai. Think Portis might be the sleeper here if you can say that about a #1 back.

Back