2008 CTG Fantasy FB League I ONLY

MON - Anytime post 5 est
TUE - Anytime post 5 est
WED - Anytime post 5 est
THU - Anytime post 5est
FRI - No
SAT - No
SUN - Anytime

I just set up one of our leagues and on the waiver they don't allow the Tuesday to Sunday setup unless its a plus league you pay for.

I also set it up to have fractional points so there are no freakin ties.

Why can't we just post the rules and agree to abide by them? If you break the rules you get disqulaified from the leauge. You could pick up on tuesday, 7 am per waiver order, and lose your waiver position. Wednesday or Thursday (whatever the leauge decides), 7am, would be fair game to pick up and drop whoever without losing your waiver spot. Then after Sunday at 12:00 pm no more waivers would be allowed until Tuesday at 7:00 am per waiver order etc....we do it imo....

Feel free to discuss.

Why can't we just post the rules and agree to abide by them? If you break the rules you get disqulaified from the leauge. You could pick up on tuesday, 7 am per waiver order, and lose your waiver position. Wednesday or Thursday (whatever the leauge decides), 7am, would be fair game to pick up and drop whoever without losing your waiver spot. Then after Sunday at 12:00 pm no more waivers would be allowed until Tuesday at 7:00 am per waiver order etc....we do it imo....

Feel free to discuss.
put the waiver requests in on tuesday on the message board and then process them in the waiver order on weds. After that thurs/fri/sat/sun morning free game. repreat process.

Tuesdays are not, and now I just realized this morning that I agreed to the other draft that night.

But i know Thursday the 28ths doesnt work for me, as I have a live draft confirmed already for that date.

Sorry for the flip flopping, but I had my dates screwed up I have something going on the Aug 26th, 27th and 28th..

You guys are killing me.

We're setting this for the 28th 8 pm et just in case any guys are from the west coast.

You guys are killing me.

We're setting this for the 28th 8 pm et just in case any guys are from the west coast.
:smiley_acbe: Me, my Natties and my 5 gallon Home Depot bucket will be there.
Who gets the $. Just let me know who my donation is going to this year.

Who do you cheer for on game day? Everybody?:smiley_acbe:

Actually, sometimes it does feel when I watch the highlight shows that every player who scores a TD is on one team or another of mine.

I need to drop out of the non-competitive leagues, but they fuel my ego.

OK..this league is set up...PM w/payment details will go out in a few to all 11 of you..I have to have payment by the 27th for you to compete..

Because I'm such a nice guy
icon6.gif
, I purchased the plus addition for the league...I'm playing poker later tonight so I'll win back the 125 then..lol

Please everyone respond that you received the pm w/ the payment details and send me your yahoo ID's....once I get a response and I'll send the league invite.

Also, Option 2 was the landslide winner on roster changes..so that's what we are going with..

I'd like a revote on the payouts...1 or 2.

Couple quick questions

1. How is the point system, i.e. 6pts for every td, 1pt for ever 10 yards after 100,100,300. Is this a PPR league?
  2. Are trades allowed during the draft?
  3. Have we settled on a FA/Waivers P/U's yet?
  4. Does the league vote on any/all trades made?
  5. Flex player means, I can start a RB/WR/QB at that position correct?

Couple quick questions
  1. How is the point system, i.e. 6pts for every td, 1pt for ever 10 yards after 100,100,300. Is this a PPR league?
  2. Are trades allowed during the draft?
  3. Have we settled on a FA/Waivers P/U's yet?
  4. Does the league vote on any/all trades made?
  5. Flex player means, I can start a RB/WR/QB at that position correct?

I'll answer #5 - only RB/WR/TE can be used at Flex

4pts passing td,
6pts rushing/receiving td
Trades are allowed
No Points per reception
+3 points for any player with 100+ yard game

Correct jump?

OK..this league is set up...PM w/payment details will go out in a few to all 11 of you..I have to have payment by the 27th for you to compete..

Because I'm such a nice guy
icon6.gif
, I purchased the plus addition for the league...I'm playing poker later tonight so I'll win back the 125 then..lol

Please everyone respond that you received the pm w/ the payment details and send me your yahoo ID's....once I get a response and I'll send the league invite.

The plus addition....What a stud!

Back