2008 CTG Fantasy FB League I ONLY

Need but those Christmas presents.....Thanks Jump. I recomend that we all chip in and pay you back for the plus leauge this year and include the plus service in the buy in for next year....

I'm swamped this moment, but if you wanna do the dirty work for me and see which option we decided on and who is owed what, i would appreciate it...

Just post it here.

looks like Option 1 from the votes. it was never stated in the thread, but no one voted option 2 i don't think.

1st Place - $550 - Tide High - charlesajay@gmail.com
2nd Place - $350 - Troutman
3rd Place - $200 - t-dot
Regular Season Winner - $100 - t-dot

post up your paypal addys for jump

Good year guys. Are we going to keep the same managers for next year or are we going to have a first come first serve sign up again?

I dont think we had any deadbeats and it was pretty competitive this year.

I think we should consider starting a keeper leauge as well. I think all of the current managers were competitive and competent which makes the leauge that more interesting to me. Now i have to find something to occupy my time for the next nine months.

Keeper league would be good. But I think it's going to be very difficult to all the same people year by year (especially since it's just online). And then it sucks adding new people because they are forced to inherit another person's keeper(s).

If somebody doesn't want to be part of the keeper league I'll pick up the team pending the roster and rules. Let me know.

Back