12/18/08 Friday NBA

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
126-101 (55.6%) +14.65 Units
1-0 yesterday up 1.00 units. Did like the Spurs quite a bit so feel fortunate I didn't back them.

Knicks/Bucks Over 214 -- Posted in the discussion thread. I'd probably play it up to 217.
Nuggets PK
Warriors +10.5--Little bit sprinkled on the +550 ML
Sixers/Wizards Over 194

As always with the big card I'm not through all the games. Haven't looked at 513-522 yet. Be back in a bit.

i don't know what is keeping me off of that bucks over; just can't pull the trigger---and i like the bucks for god's sakes! i'm already about overed out i guess tonight anyways haha. glad that we're on the same page with the 3rd and 4th plays. way to bounce back the last couple of nights jpicks. bol

Like the picks and took all but the Over in MSG my self. Hope we are right :)

Thanks fellas.

Hate to play an under with BC's thread showing a dominant over run coming, but I can't ignore this. Pacers have 4 guys score in DD's and they'll all miss. Beyond that the coach has been begging for more defense and what better way to earn some more playing time than by playing some when given the minutes.

Pacers/Clippers Under 202.5

i don't know what is keeping me off of that bucks over; just can't pull the trigger---and i like the bucks for god's sakes! i'm already about overed out i guess tonight anyways haha. glad that we're on the same page with the 3rd and 4th plays. way to bounce back the last couple of nights jpicks. bol

You know I played it yesterday early and never thought about it much after that. Line would be much higher if not for the fact that the Bucks hadn't played two under teams in a row. All I needed to do was see what they had done against GS, PHO, and IND in the last three game stretch. 215, 235, 224 so when I saw 214 I just pulled the trigger. Interesting to read quotes from their coaching staff pissed about them failing to get into transition when they had the opportunities. They'll have plenty of opps to make up for it here.

Nice Ca$He. Hopefully we can both win big.

Last play of the night

Clippers 2nd Half -4 (-05c)

Back