ZOZO Championship

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Sherwood CC takes the host spot as tournament is moved from Japan.

Tiger won last year, his milestone victory.

I remember this well as he looked awful in the 4 man exhibition early in the week then totally turned it on as the tournament started.

The field here will be much better though, and at a terrific course in California.

This is a limited field event.

Tigers HERO tournament was held here 14 times. He had 5 wins and 5 runner-ups.

Us older folk remember the Monday Night 'Showdown at Sherwood' back in 1999 with Duval and Tiger on primetime TV.

Sherwood CC takes the host spot as tournament is moved from Japan.

Tiger won last year, his milestone victory.

I remember this well as he looked awful in the 4 man exhibition early in the week then totally turned it on as the tournament started.

The field here will be much better though, and at a terrific course in California.

This is a limited field event.

Tigers HERO tournament was held here 14 times. He had 5 wins and 5 runner-ups.

Us older folk remember the Monday Night 'Showdown at Sherwood' back in 1999 with Duval and Tiger on primetime TV.
I don’t remember that but I was all ready to go for Battle at Bighorn another formidable CA course.

Doing my first PGA DraftKings challenge. 6 guys winner take all. Would love to hear suggestions from anyone who has done these before. It’s a $50K salary cap - pick 6 players.

Doing my first PGA DraftKings challenge. 6 guys winner take all. Would love to hear suggestions from anyone who has done these before. It’s a $50K salary cap - pick 6 players.
I would get X & Rahm in there for sure.

Maybe Hadwin, Hatton, Fitzpatrick

Really just a first lookover for me

I took Cantlay (it's an addiction) +2500 and Fitz +3500 this week. Small, for shits but I like them.

I'll add 1-2 more after Friday.

Ancer -115 vs Fowler: expecting a bounce back round from Abraham today. Rickie seems to mentally check out when out of contention on Sundays....

told myself I’d stay away from round match ups but I really like the situation too much to pass up.

Nice one Reno. Cantlay is an interesting star. You hear very little from him. He has basically no personality on tv. Still believe one day he will be the number 1 player in the world.

Back