Your Favorite Play Today And Why?

Hard to count out Belichick but I think Bills by 10 today

I have bills ml in a parlay and that was tough for me to do, as you said going against hoody scares me to death. I just don’t know if they can win with run game and defense and I just don’t trust mac n cheese in the cold.

I really like the under between Raiders and Bengals...think Bengals O gets limited by strong Raider pass rush and solid group of Raider defensive backs while Carr is already vastly worse without Ruggs plus he has a bad history in cold-weather games. There should be lots of running in this one

I really like the under between Raiders and Bengals...think Bengals O gets limited by strong Raider pass rush and solid group of Raider defensive backs while Carr is already vastly worse without Ruggs plus he has a bad history in cold-weather games. There should be lots of running in this one

I prefer the 1st half but tend to agree, just afraid if either team down in 4th it could get crazy late as these games tend to do.

I feel like raiders pass rush a smidge overrated, they do get pressure but they only 23rd in sack rate and lot of times those pressures Lead to some them weak ass roughing the qb penalties, prob has something to do with raiders being last in the league in penalty yards! That said Burrow been great against blitz but his passing rating nose dives when he gets pressured with 4. You would think cincy would leave a te or back in to help their suspect oline but their coach apparently don’t believe in that as they seemingly never protect with any more than the 5 oline guys, seems pretty stupid to me. You got world class wrs in chase and higgens, maybe don’t send everyone out into routes and instead protect your franchise qb and let the wrs do their jobs and get open!!!

Great play, Mixon should get plenty of action vs this vulnerable Raider defense and you know they'll get down into the red zone enough times for him to score once

Mixon been one my favorite go to guys to score most the season, him and Harris for pats been money and reasonably priced most the year. I kinda wanted to be greedy and play mixon to score 2 or more tds +290 but man that seemed light compared to all the other guys prices and little concerned it lower scoring as you suggested.

Renfrow over 55 yards receiving I like

I’m on him and waller over, hoping waller shook the rust last week. Played mixon and Boyd receiving overs for cincy. Hope I don’t regret passing on chase/higgens but figure borrow gonna have times at least he has to get it out fast to check downs, kinda felt like only one of those 2 would crack their number and wasn’t sure which!!

Back