Your Favorite Play Today And Why

Min ML and Under

Just a feeling

cant believe I’m saying this but Vikings for me as well. They can’t be this bad and this in a way their season. Not like titans wins been very impressive, Donks gave them the game then jags damn near upset them, If Zimmer has the teams ear Vikings get a W today.

also really like pats-6, hoody will take away the te and short shit and force Carr to beat his very good corners, I don’t think he can. Cam should roll up points on the raiders d like noodle arm brees couldnt.

then of course the bills!! It’s insane rams were bigger dogs to Dallas and Philly who bills way better than both!!

Looking for a good teaser partner with the Colts today, struggling to find one that matches up. This is why I miss 5D so much...open teasers and parlays were my jam. Cam here to read some favorite plays to see if a match perhaps!

Bears o22 - still hate on the Bears, Mitch, with no respect. I've watched 90% of the plays and Mitch is a much better QB this year than last. The play calling is significantly better and somehow...against the worst defense in the league the TT is sub 24. The Falcons also have their top pass rushers out and no secondary.

Patriots up to -6. They have every advantage and their defense is still a top 5ish unit. Raiders played a good game on Monday but they could not stop Kamara and if the Saints defense remotely played competently the Saints would have been double digit winners. I'm not a fan of Cam Newton but until he falls off the tracks, it is time to ride this train.

That number so high. Cardinals defense no pushovers. I think I would tread lightly on overs this week, especially the ones in the 50s! They are so inflated and at some point defenses gonna get fed up and make some plays!!

lions season went to shit after blowing a big lead to the cardinals in this stadium a year ago. This is their entire season. I think they keep it close. Arizona is insanely overrated right now.

you keep hating on them. I’m just not sure how they overrated? They were bigger favs last week and they coveting the numbers. My feeling is a team out performing the line than they underrated. Isn’t that accurate? That said I’m not betting them this week.

Ravens baby!

Chiefs defense is 23rd offense not top 5.
Ravens better o and d. They are about to make a statement. I trust Harbaugh more than any coach in NFL. Lets go.

I laid the points with ravens. Hopefully kc does that thing where they start slow and fall behind. They do that here and ravens will pound them into submission. Best front runners in the league and it not even close. Of course If kc starts fast it be a whole different ball game. Just feel like this means more to ravens and again, kc has had a really bad habit of getting down going back to last year.

I think it a mistake not to consider kc offense not top 5, 2 weeks of numbers doesn’t change my mind on what I think they are which is the best offense in the league. Think their d way better than 23rd also, but I do think they much better against the pass than this power run game they gonna see tonight.

I laid the points with ravens. Hopefully kc does that thing where they start slow and fall behind. They do that here and ravens will pound them into submission. Best front runners in the league and it not even close. Of course If kc starts fast it be a whole different ball game. Just feel like this means more to ravens and again, kc has had a really bad habit of getting down going back to last year.

You said it all brother. Let's go

I think it a mistake not to consider kc offense not top 5, 2 weeks of numbers doesn’t change my mind on what I think they are which is the best offense in the league. Think their d way better than 23rd also, but I do think they much better against the pass than this power run game they gonna see tonight.
On the chiefs and you’re quite on with the power run comment. It’s what worries me with the chiefs. We will see. How often do you get to bet mahomes as an ud?

On the chiefs and you’re quite on with the power run comment. It’s what worries me with the chiefs. We will see. How often do you get to bet mahomes as an ud?

certainly understand that point, I talked to several guys at the sports book today saying same thing (god it so amazing we now have brick and mortar book right across the river! I’m so happy!). My response to them was if I was inclined to bet kc I’d take the money line, if it that close i expect mahomes to pull it out, that why I didn’t mind laying the points, it either ravens by a td or more or kc will win imo.

I think we will know by end of 1st qrtr. If kc does that slow starting shit I’m hoping they do! ravens are gonna do what they did to pats last year imo. If kc starts hot it will be a insane game with probably 70 points!!! Ravens gotta get this lead early then just go to work and lean on kc defense and beat them into submission!! I feel like this game means more to Balty so just expect another slow start by kc, difference being you don’t come back against this squad!! Of course if chiefs come out cooking I’ll just rip my ticket up cause I don’t see ravens winning if they trail! Lol

certainly understand that point, I talked to several guys at the sports book today saying same thing (god it so amazing we now have brick and mortar book right across the river! I’m so happy!). My response to them was if I was inclined to bet kc I’d take the money line, if it that close i expect mahomes to pull it out, that why I didn’t mind laying the points, it either ravens by a td or more or kc will win imo.

I think we will know by end of 1st qrtr. If kc does that slow starting shit I’m hoping they do! ravens are gonna do what they did to pats last year imo. If kc starts hot it will be a insane game with probably 70 points!!! Ravens gotta get this lead early then just go to work and lean on kc defense and beat them into submission!! I feel like this game means more to Balty so just expect another slow start by kc, difference being you don’t come back against this squad!! Of course if chiefs come out cooking I’ll just rip my ticket up cause I don’t see ravens winning if they trail! Lol
Not a big bet on the chiefs, but I respect the hell out of the ravens def. It’s early though and the chiefs have MJD jr. More of a fun bet.

Not a big bet on the chiefs, but I respect the hell out of the ravens def. It’s early though and the chiefs have MJD jr. More of a fun bet.

Oh I’m def not trying to say ravens some lock! Lol. I did a 50 dollar parlay with Tampa bay lightening and ravens. Wasn’t bout to risk more than that!!

Back