Your Favorite Play Today and Why?

UNDER 45 Denver/Bengals...I think they do not score a combined 45 points

Panthers-3 .. just no way do I see them lose here. Not many teams I rather see when looking to snap a losing skid than the dog shit Bucs.. I thought cam played great in the loss last week, if he plays to that level again I fully expect panthers to hang 30, if shamus forced to try and match that kind of output he will turn it over 3-4 times!!

If you think lions have any shot to stay within the number then you should prob play the over 54. Rams on a fast track = 31 minimum imo, prob closer to 40. No kerryon Johnson so lions won’t be able to try to slow game down, will have to sling it to keep up.

Vikings in the afternoon. Defense playing more up to level they capable of., Cook starting to get more involved. We just starting to see their best football imo. I think they simply a better team than pats, just looking at rosters it not even close imo. Of course pats have Brady while Vikings have cousins so it prob be close but I think Vikings more than capable of winning so I’ll happily take the 5 points or whatever they wanna give me.

PIT -3
I think LAC are frauds...who have they beaten? Pittsburgh is coming off a disappointing loss. LAC needs to play in the cold with no Gordon. Could be a sucker play but I will pay to see LAC prove me wrong.

Panthers been a road disaster
Don‘t see Pats being that much better than Minny sucks about Rhodes tho

PIT -3
I think LAC are frauds...who have they beaten? Pittsburgh is coming off a disappointing loss. LAC needs to play in the cold with no Gordon. Could be a sucker play but I will pay to see LAC prove me wrong.
it's not exactly that cold here today in da burgh.... i know it's the sunday night game but its currently 60 with a low in the 40s

Back