Your Favorite Play and Why?

Saints. Followed by 3 overs in Carolina, cincy, and Oakland.

Saints just better right now. Run d been excellent so don’t expect Murry to get off. Think the pass d will improve dramatically w apple, and far as today minny really only has those 2 wrs to worry about, saints now have 2 corners that can play w them plus they can help when needed cause without cook Vikings don’t have another weapon who scares you.. saints offense much more well rounded and will control the tempo of this game.. hate brees so pains me to feel this way but just seems like a no brainer to me. Think saints avenge that redic playoff loss in a big way.

One more over to go then saints will be worth a big enough payday I’ll hsve to debate hedging as they be tied into all kinds of 2-3-4 team parlays!! Of course I won’t hedge! 1st things 1st, lets smash this over quickly as possible in Oakland!!

Saints. Followed by 3 overs in Carolina, cincy, and Oakland.

Saints just better right now. Run d been excellent so don’t expect Murry to get off. Think the pass d will improve dramatically w apple, and far as today minny really only has those 2 wrs to worry about, saints now have 2 corners that can play w them plus they can help when needed cause without cook Vikings don’t have another weapon who scares you.. saints offense much more well rounded and will control the tempo of this game.. hate brees so pains me to feel this way but just seems like a no brainer to me. Think saints avenge that redic playoff loss in a big way.
Great call on those overs, chief.

Back