World Series thread...

I'm such a absolute bitch... Had every intention on playing 49ers Bumgarner second to none on the road in playoffs, 49ers had all experience in the world.. Chiefs have been a fun magical team but they are happy to just be here... I Let somebody talk me out of it today and went back and forth all day contemplating, sorry to vent but I'm so mad at myself right now... I know better than that..I think 49ers wins this thing in 5, don't expect much of a Chiefs fight...hope I can get lucky but Bumgarners Lights out

Last edited:
So angry at myself for last night... I can definitely see the this thing spiraling out of control pretty quick for The Chiefs... I don't think they're a built for this kind of baseball.. At least not yet... Playing this over tonight along w 49ers plus money, don't completely trust Peavy either but think the vet will be okay if can build an early lead again

Last edited:
2 PROP BETS

49ers win series 4-1 +400

49ers win series 4-0 +600

Have a U on 5 games, and 1/2 on 4 games.

I honestly am not giving the Chiefs much of a chance this series.. Kinda reminds me of the Avalanche in 07... Cinderella type story untill the Celtics swept them w ease!! 49ers just have too much experience

Quick recap

Into Game 2
0-1 -1.1

Pending
Game 2

49ers to HR 1st 1.15/1
49ers 1/1.2
OVER 7 (-105)

Pending series

49ers in 4 .5/3.00
49ers in 5 1/4

Even though I had the 9ers the other night part of me is glad they lost so I can get a good number for the series.. I'm all in on them at this point

2-3 -1.1u

Pending series
49ers in 5 1/4
49ers 2.5/2 to win series

Friday Game 3

49ers 1.25/1

Last edited:
Back