World Series Chat

You might have to fire Hinch. Cole is sitting there. While a fraction the pitcher Corbin has been used to keep the Nats in the game.

This is the end of seeing the Astros in October. Sucks for their fans it didn’t come with a ring.

cut.png

Makes for an ugly golf swing, doesn't it?
99.9 percent of the time, my back issues dont keep me from doing anything. That 0.1 percent though is really, really rough. Probably happened 5 or 6 times in the last 5 years. I can now feel it coming on and have a pretty effective plan to mitigate it quickly. I would guess max has something similar.

this would be like filthadelphia winning the super bowl in 2017...a definite how the hell did this happen moment. but, they still need to get 3 outs. pretty much same situation as the loser ass rangers when they blew it against the cards.

I think JV would give it to him in a heartbeat but their stats are very similar.

Literally 1-a and 1-b

Advanced stats I'll leave to the true baseball guys.

JV still a boss no doubt but without Cole next year I just see a thin SP rotation and a weak pen. They wouldn’t have got past the Rays without Cole.

JV still a boss no doubt but without Cole next year I just see a thin SP rotation and a weak pen. They wouldn’t have got past the Rays without Cole.
Oh, yeah next year will definitely not be the same team as Cole will be gone most likely.

No doubt about that.

Gerrit Cole is not only the best pitcher on the team, but maybe the best atm in all of baseball. And he doesn‘t see the mound in Game 7 of the WS. Shame on you Hinch. This is Dave Roberts-level stupid

If the Kings lose tonight Luke Walton is by far the worst coach in the league. And the kings will be tanking

Back