**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

i have now watched the play leading to the frenchmens first goal over 50 times and I have yet to see a foul or anything remotely close to a foul

French will always be raging vaginas, no matter how good they are.

dive dive dive ... pretend to be hurt .. dive dive .. complain to ref .. dive dive .... halftime clean the sand out of their vaginas and adjust their sports bras .. dive dive dive ...

unwatchable garbage.

i have now watched the play leading to the frenchmens first goal over 50 times and I have yet to see a foul or anything remotely close to a foul

Typically if you kick a guy in the back of his foot its deemed a foul

Was gonna spend the day watching world cup but i see little has changed. it's a sport for non-men

French will always be raging vaginas, no matter how good they are.

dive dive dive ... pretend to be hurt .. dive dive .. complain to ref .. dive dive .... halftime clean the sand out of their vaginas and adjust their sports bras .. dive dive dive ...

unwatchable garbage.

Do not watch Brazil this tourney

Only argument you can make is it should not have been reviewed because wasn’t clear and obvious

Great point just being made ... had this game beeen played pre - technology so like 8 years ago , Aussie win that game

apparently Allison has agreed to personal terms with real madrid...

how do these deals supposedly happen during the world Cup?

Griezmann apparently did a LeBron type tv announcement yesterday that he's staying with Atletico wtf

Back