**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

yeah I think we you go all in it does, if you go MLS/NHL no, but when you include what Liga MX pulls in every week for sure

Yeah, I will be the first to admit I an completely uneducated when it comes to apples to apples there as I was just using the standard professional leagues comparison in my example as otherwise with my wrestling comparison, I would need to start adding all the other promotions that run during the week and honestly I am too lazy and apathetic about it to do a true apples to apples.

yeah, but without the CAPS in that final it would have been a disaster, say Tampa makes it

I know I brought the ratings into it but it’s a tough comparison because there are so many leagues. Some watch one league and don’t watch another at all.

What is it?

Going potato, egg, bacon and cheese

for dinner

The California burrito is the standard by which all other massive bricks of Cal-Mex food are measured. It's a jumbo flour tortilla filled with carne asada, guacamole, pico de gallo, cheese, and—setting itself apart from the bean and rice-base Missionburrito—a fat handful of French fries.

Back