**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

the penalty though. i'm not a soccer guy like some of you guys are but it looked kinda weak to set it up. contact, just dive.

My friend had 0:0 in first game and spain now hes absolutely livid. Typical German blaming me for his losses cause I talked during the free kick lol

I'm gonna lay in bed and prolly listen. It starts the same time I went to sleep last night...curious only to see if French can find an iota of chemistry

Listen. Soccer is awful and this WC is meaningless for everyone without USA. That being said. Whoever thinks Ronaldo isn’t the best player of all time is crazy. This guy is twice the player that Messi ever was.

I think I have to agree. Messi peaked very early and was likely the best from 18-26 ish. This was Messi’s prime when I believe he was the best.

Lately in the past 5 years though Ronaldo has surpassed him. He switched from wing to centre. Is getting faster in his thirties.
Is a smarter player with absolute lethal striking.

I think he is the greatest of all time.

Is the heat contributing to more goals?

The Spain game was humid.

Seemed like the ball was moving fast and the shots were faster with the humidity.

Humid weather? Faster ball? Players tired?

As most know here, I love the World Cup
I also, defer to the CTG Soccer guys....they know their shit.
I've never understood the actual substitution part of the game. Ever.
So for the life of me. Why would your best player sit the bench?(Egypt)

Thanks

As most know here, I love the World Cup
I also, defer to the CTG Soccer guys....they know their shit.
I've never understood the actual substitution part of the game. Ever.
So for the life of me. Why would your best player sit the bench?(Egypt)

Thanks

He is hurt , shoulder injury from 3 weeks back

Broadcasters act like he could play.
Is it a club thing, before country?

No one really knows his camp has done a good job keeping it secret

It wasn’t bad enough that he needed surgery my guess is it’s a jammed shoulder

He hurt it with his club team , but I’m sure he is devastated he can’t play he may never get another chance again to play in World Cup

He is probable for next game , but his manager said he would 100% play against Uruguay and he didn’t so who knows

shocked how full of Aussies this stadium is

then again if the USA would have crawled into this tourn the stadium would have been packed with mates from new jersey and such

mates I didnt make the connection at the time but how about the fact that Ronaldo was fined 20 million dollars by the Spanish government just a couple hours before the game started

A) how intentional was it by Spain that they made this decision yesterday
B) how connected was it that Ronaldo was so pissed he took out his rage on them

Back