**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

These games have been awesome. The only gripe is the starting times, but nothing you can do about that being in Russia.

Would love some night games but obviously the starting times wouldn't be right in Russia.

Like all the issues with how the us youth system works, real problems, that keep it from becoming a powerhouse

But the fact that still cant qualify over panama is bonkers

These games have been awesome. The only gripe is the starting times, but nothing you can do about that being in Russia.

Would love some night games but obviously the starting times wouldn't be right in Russia.

Ya we got spoiled with brazil

Next wc in qatar is same time zone i think utah said

One of reasons why concacaf and conmebol have to join up and make that copa america with both federations a permanent thing

Every 4 years would own the summer like a WC does, time zones all work great, so much talent

Make it the event for both federations, scrap gold cup and conmebol only tourney

Concacaf gets the step up in talent, which makes their countries better, conmebol gets that sweet north American money, tv rights etc.

At least Sweden not as quick on the counter. Germans could easily have tied that game but they just as easily could have lost 2-0 or 3-0. Their defense of the counter was just awful. It may be parking the bus and taking chances on the counter against their back is the best way to beat them regardless of ball possession time.

Germans wanted to dribble the ball across the goal line against Mexico.

I am not saying Mexico is a better team than the Germans, because they aren't but they did kind of make Germany look slow.

Germany is slow with Kroos and Khedira

Muller has no legs...speed is virtually nil anymore and his jumping looks like a 2 inch vertical

These first matches show why club play is so much better than international

3,4,5 touches instead of one touch passes, chemistry just isn't there...not sure why I take overs in this

These first matches show why club play is so much better than international

3,4,5 touches instead of one touch passes, chemistry just isn't there...not sure why I take overs in this
That should improve as the tourney moves along , especially with the top teams who can advance out of group without playing their best

Can't believe Belgy not able to do anything that half...fuck, the best bet I've made so far in this game is a Red card at 465 and o 4.5 cards at 350.

Feel better about that than any real flow of the game...lmao

LAZY

Not slow

Low said he was very surprised by Mexico playing their quick counters as they are primarily a high press possession team

Without timeouts there is not much he could do, maybe he should have called Kroos over in that first half let him know he needs to be careful about pushing up so high

That should improve as the tourney moves along , especially with the top teams who can advance out of group without playing their best
Sure but in general, Argentina the perfect example

Never chemistry and that's not something new, they should be putting on a scoring display but WC, Copa, etc...they can't

Martinez thinks hes smart copying pep by having kdb play deep

So many differences and this is why RoMa is an idiot

Kdbs deep at city is still with basically no defensive responsibility, hes picking up the ball from the cbs here, that should be dembele, witsel is useless. Kdb at city gets the ball in the opposing half and finds the attackers in dangerous places. Hes a water carrier here

Kdb also plays deeper at city so that silva, sterling, sane can be on the pitch. Belgium is good but not that good

Its a waste of one of the top 10 players in the world, by an idiot manager

And hes going to compound it i bet by putting fellani on imo

Lukaku has 7 fucking touches and toby has the most passes

Take off boyata, move witsel to a full shield, either bring dembele on so kdb csn move forward, or batman to just overwhelm Panama

This game feels like one of those rigged fifa matches where you get all the shots but lose

You mean the video game, right Cavs? Because the last video game I played was Madden like 10 years ago...was on a summer vacation, about 10-15 beers deep and lost on 2 fumbled punts the computer ran back for TDs to lose by a point.

That was the end of my video game career as I took a fucking hammer to that controller and smashed it into 10,000 pieces. Officially announced my video game retirement that 4am evening.

Low said he was very surprised by Mexico playing their quick counters as they are primarily a high press possession team

Without timeouts there is not much he could do, maybe he should have called Kroos over in that first half let him know he needs to be careful about pushing up so high

They should have formation lr style of play switches ready to go to with just a call from the bench

Hummels called out low after the game too about the issue, said he warned about it internally earlier and no one listened

I dont think khedira and kroos csn play in a 2 man midfield, i wouldnt play kroos at all really

Should be goertzka or gundogan, or both, with kroos

May have to sacrifice werner, have muller be up top, hes not helping on the wing anyway and kimmich csn get forward

Go with more of a 433, let kroos and gundogan get forward more with goertzka shielding, then muller, ozil and i guess draxler

They should have formation lr style of play switches ready to go to with just a call from the bench

Hummels called out low after the game too about the issue, said he warned about it internally earlier and no one listened

I dont think khedira and kroos csn play in a 2 man midfield, i wouldnt play kroos at all really

Should be goertzka or gundogan, or both, with kroos

May have to sacrifice werner, have muller be up top, hes not helping on the wing anyway and kimmich csn get forward

Go with more of a 433, let kroos and gundogan get forward more with goertzka shielding, then muller, ozil and i guess draxler

Yeah I remember Kimmich going forward some in 2016 Euro and being effective. If I remember right he and Draxler had much more of a role then than they did yesterday. Why would you play Khedira but not Kroos?

Draxler was all dribble yesterday and that's typically not him...not sure what was going on there

Really thought Kimmich was the only one that played worth a shit for them

I feel like Götze should have been on the team up front instead of Werner who imo has no business on this stage. And Schürrle coulda surely sped things up if he were on the team?

For what it’s worth, waffles in Belgium are truly excellent. Sell them on sticks with hot chocolate and shit

Back