**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

That’s enough, guys. This thread has gotten way off topic and turned into a Philosophy 101 course.

Cavs, Sammy, KJ...and anyone else. Feel free to go continue any conversations in Cavs’ GD thread.

I’m going to be cleaning up this one and getting back to it looking more like a World Cup In Game thread.

The short history piece they just had on Mamayev Kurgan was very interesting. Rolling with Sweden +125. Want to see what England looks like today. GLTA

Someone has to convince me why SK is going to score today...Sweden defense is for real and against competition much much harder.

Went with split SK TT under and Sweden ML both plus money.

Someone has to convince me why SK is going to score today...Sweden defense is for real and against competition much much harder.

Went with split SK TT under and Sweden ML both plus money.

Casually watching as I eat Cheerios but it appeared that Sweden was set up on the power play in the first half. !!

They should take this 1-0

They are going sit back and deep and the way Germany struggled to create yesterday when Mexico did that in the 2 half makes me think it will be more of the same . Still think Germany wins, but looks like a 1-0 type game

They are going sit back and deep and the way Germany struggled to create yesterday when Mexico did that in the 2 half makes me think it will be more of the same . Still think Germany wins, but looks like a 1-0 type game

At least Sweden not as quick on the counter. Germans could easily have tied that game but they just as easily could have lost 2-0 or 3-0. Their defense of the counter was just awful. It may be parking the bus and taking chances on the counter against their back is the best way to beat them regardless of ball possession time.

Germans wanted to dribble the ball across the goal line against Mexico.

I am not saying Mexico is a better team than the Germans, because they aren't but they did kind of make Germany look slow.

Back