**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

I think Tunisia will likely park the bus and try to play defense but honestly Holland should be able to break them down eventually.

That's probably a good strategy, Sammy...but unless Holland gets in the English teams unis within the next hour, that won't seem to matter much as far as betting this next game.

That's probably a good strategy, Sammy...but unless Holland gets in the English teams unis within the next hour, that won't seem to matter much as far as betting this next game.

Oh my bad I thought they were playing holland. The guy at the shwarma shop told me they were.

Don't ever forget the horribleness I showed at the ineptitude of my 4-man NFL drafting last year, G-Dub. I sucked like a 2 dollar whore and whined like a virgin on prom night for 4 months afterward.

Embrace the hate. :angryoldman:

i can't wait for you to repeat

Yeah I'm not sure what it means as far as goals Sammy

First red card of the tournament here? Tunisia seem like a great candidate and Alli could blow up at a moment's notice

The Shwarma shop? Lmao

Meatballs, you too much, my friend. Good to have the old avatar and screen name back. :shake:

Love the shwarma homies nicest guys full of respect. They asked me to dine in the shop to bless their shop lol. ( Funny as I’m leaving to engage in degenerate activity of gambling lol)
If they only knew

Is this a "park the bus" game for them, Alex? We gonna see an offensive game from them the likes of the Saudis and Panama? That's just my first instinct, but you and braves and teeed and the true soccer guys know the sport wayyyyyy better than a clown like me.

Sorry I missed this, from what I’ve heard they will park the bus and they have one guy that is lethal from free kicks

It’s like a gyro but better. I’ve never found a good one in the United States though I think any place with a decent middle eastern population should have a good one

lamb/beef or chicken

STuffed my face with it for 10 days in Israel in march and i dream of it every night

What makes it different than gyro meat? I have a gyro place close and might hit it up for lunch at HT

Not a huge difference, it’s about the garnish. Gyros have cucumber sauce while shawarma has tzatziki sauce. You’re gonna get tomatoes, pickles and other shit in the shawarma

Back