**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Yeah I remember Kimmich going forward some in 2016 Euro and being effective. If I remember right he and Draxler had much more of a role then than they did yesterday. Why would you play Khedira but not Kroos?

What do you mean a role?

Draxler hsd the most shots in the game

I meant play kroos not khedira

Panama keeper was cut by LA galaxy like 3-4 years ago, he wanted a raise from the 125 k he was making so yeah that’s Panama here

These fouls are getting friggin' ridiculous, can't lose somebody to garbage time against garbage Panama, and a stupid yellow to commit

Sweet, let’s go Tunisia!

Is this a "park the bus" game for them, Alex? We gonna see an offensive game from them the likes of the Saudis and Panama? That's just my first instinct, but you and braves and teeed and the true soccer guys know the sport wayyyyyy better than a clown like me.

Is this a "park the bus" game for them, Alex? We gonna see an offensive game from them the likes of the Saudis and Panama? That's just my first instinct, but you and braves and teeed and the true soccer guys know the sport wayyyyyy better than a clown like me.

I think Tunisia will likely park the bus and try to play defense but honestly Holland should be able to break them down eventually.

Back