**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

considering how few opportunities international sides get to play together, missing a group game because you've already qualified is a major hindrance on cohesion to the point where maybe the injury risk is not as damaging as missing those 95+ minutes

Was dead set on fading the team that tried to finish 2nd here, not sure if I will stick to it or not. I do not like Colombia either...but prevent always loses. Prolly fade England I guess

i went to a tribe-DET game at Comerica two years ago and sat next to the most obnoxious Tribe fan possible who was yapping at every tiger fan he could (must have been confused on the location) and Verlander got shelled so that fit what he was there for

...also popped a tire and had to drive through the hood on a donut, good times

First of all, I had no idea Tip was allowed outside Ohio.

2nd, there are literally 3 areas to go in Detroit... that is it... and one of those is NOT the hood. The rest is nice though.

RE: prevent defense prevents your team from winning, i'm not sure what some of these bad teams are supposed to do though?

If they sit back they've lost a fair amount, some others have held the better teams while KOR scored on a break, but nobody has really attacked. If you attack, i think you expose yourself even more and 3v3 = a goal way more often than 8v9

RE: prevent defense prevents your team from winning, i'm not sure what some of these bad teams are supposed to do though?

If they sit back they've lost a fair amount, some others have held the better teams while KOR scored on a break, but nobody has really attacked. If you attack, i think you expose yourself even more and 3v3 = a goal way more often than 8v9

Will adorn my gravestone.

People complain about this but this happens in every league in the world , Burnley is not attacking when they play man city

Sammy I've decided to sit still for 40 hours, eyes wide open, and observe. Like the owl. Figure there's wisdom to be had.

Kind of miss this silly game where they hit the ball with their heads.
I found out that yesterday they tuned the tv's in the break room to the matches.
Chastised them for it. I didn't work yesterday.

For the sake of giving this ingame a lifeline on a much needed day of rest....here's to Lincoln Red Imps today, the only match that matters for qualification into Champions League. May our favourite team from Gibraltar put on a display!

For the sake of giving this ingame a lifeline on a much needed day of rest....here's to Lincoln Red Imps today, the only match that matters for qualification into Champions League. May our favourite team from Gibraltar put on a display!

This game is important for them so I expect an impressive effort.

They had to play at a neutral site on Tuesday but get this one at home

Team from Kosovo had to go 120 minutes Tuesday, I'm expecting domination

For those not in the know....Victoria Stadium is the only stadium in Gibraltar, so every game is there

Read up on the Red IMPS...half the team are cops/firefighters/public servants

And they're respectable, when they beat Celtic a couple years ago it was pure magic

Do they bite/have rabies?

I heard they can bite you, they really wanted some food and left me alone when I didn't hook em up. They are a protected species on the rock and a symbol of Gibraltar so they basically just run around and shit everywhere. You can see Africa from Gibraltar, that's kinda cool. Otherwise, no reason to be there unless you're taking the ferry to Morocco (which I was).

France has played 3 games, and only one offensive goal has been scored from a non set-piece. Of the 4 goals scored in their games, 2 have been penalties & 1 has been an own-goal.

Back