**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

dominated DEN and missed a penalty, then played one of the tournament favorites tightly

Should someone be impressed with a team that delivers such a performance (as you perceive it to have been)?

Also, once France scored "early", they nursed home their lead. Peru benefited from France not caring to even try to put them to the sword.

I liked Peru pre tournament, bet on them, and like them more post tournament...even having lost money on them

Peru dominated possession, created a lot of chances despite being the smallest team in their group (thus no aerial attack) and were really impressive to moi.

Coaching can also be questioned for not starting their best offensive player in the opener, but if not for one mistake on an overzealous attack that saw a counter goal from DEN they would be alive

Fox flew out Wagner / Derek Rae for rest of World Cup

To call games on location . Why not from the start?

The thing that tells me all I need to know about Peru, are their odds vs Australia. If the bookies had believed they were so much better than their results to that point, they'd not have paid +150 vs +187 to win in regulation against a team that had only managed to score 2 penalties coming into that fixture. They'd have been hovering around +110-125.

The thing that tells me all I need to know about Peru, are their odds vs Australia. If the bookies had believed they were so much better than their results to that point, they'd not have paid +150 vs +187 to win in regulation for that last game against a team that had only manage to score 2 penalties coming into that fixture. They'd have been hovering around +110-125.

It was a glorified friendly

Take the L mate

I saw something yesterday and couldnt believe it

Geiger is doing the next game? The Portugal uruguay game everyone expects to turn into a kickabout with two biggest divers in the game....

Back