**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

All I’m doing is eating really clean. Hitting the grocery store.

Then napping all afternoon 1-5 easy.

No gym just pure relaxation. No chores. No phone calls no contact.

I have a goal to basically sleep like crazy for 5 days to catch up on lost sleep.

5 days and then I start a new project with the government.

Why would I lose friends? I don't mind losing, it's inevitable. Makes you sleep better, dream better, eat better, play fair....you still need help but this is the Thursday special.

There's your free session, next time I'm billing you

Friends who pass away. Not fair to call me out for not having friends when thats not really true but also that whole deal.

Friends who pass away. Not fair to call me out for not having friends when thats not really true but also that whole deal.
Oh quit, death completes the circle of life

Do understand before you go on your soapbox, my grandfather was the most inspirational person in my life. He was a minister. He dealt with death all the time....and when he passed, it was a celebration. Don't need your feel sorry for me bullshit, plenty of people handle it, you should talk to a therapist, not a gambling board if that's what you're looking for.

Now, let's go refs

the nice thing is that there is a benefit to playing JPN in the Rof16 so there is finally something to play for

Is this quote accurate

Belgium manager Roberto Martinez: "We want to perform well but the priority is not to win." Let me just sit down for a minute....

These are two of the best teams in this thing, only thing I'd be concerned about as a fan would be a complacent match which isn't easy to bounce back from

Rather be in great form than worry about next up but that's just me

Crazy they just don't seem to think that way

BAR alarm will go off in 15 minutes so bash him now if you wanna
Lol. I've already done all my landscaping in last 4 hours. I got my alarm set though for 65th min or so when it's still 0-0 in Tunisia game to bet the over.

Lol. I've already done all my landscaping in last 4 hours. I got my alarm set though for 65th min or so when it's still 0-0 in Tunisia game to bet the over.
65th minute is roughly when I spray the Axe on, good call

These games suck

Thinking I need a jaw adjustment, anyone been to a chiropractor for that? Cautiously optimistic but not sure if it works

Need alarm at 37 minute mark

Going order Dominos and before anyone wants to bag em, I love the thin crust

And it's quick

Getting ready to crush some meatballs n mash for lunch... Yup...in-game is turning into food forum again.

Back