**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Only thing I remember about Detroit airport is walking through some tunnel with a laser light show going on....like if I did acid I was home....connecting flight to a regional

That and it reminded me of the Memphis airport, lotsa chicken for breakfast options which is key to start the day

Sees Cavs unexpectedly.
If BAR my presence would help BAR’s mood I sure would :) we would have a blast! Imagine what Bar and I would do together

Sees Cavs...

giphy.gif

Only thing I remember about Detroit airport is walking through some tunnel with a laser light show going on....like if I did acid I was home....connecting flight to a regional

That and it reminded me of the Memphis airport, lotsa chicken for breakfast options which is key to start the day
You sure you were in Detroit?

None of this sounds familiar.

You sure you were in Detroit?

None of this sounds familiar.
Oh yeah did it twice at least

John Wayne baby

Connecting to the regional bird terminal, had to walk inside under the tarmac, was flying to Knoxville both times....it was trippy. Hell they might have been playing Floyd as well. Airports aren't usually memorable, that one was....Pittsburgh was because it was basically a shopping mall with some flights going on. Salt Lake City...Bastard brewery in there I think? Scheduled a 3 hour layover there once when I didn't have to lol...

I still think you were in a different airport but oh well.

Naw it was DTW, you prolly just never had to transfer terminals from big bird to lil bird. I liked it.

Shitty ports for mobility imo: LAX, MSP, and PHX...can be a haul. Denver can be a nightmare too, and DFW just never had to go far...never been to ATL but have heard the horror stories

If going to LA area, go SNA or ONT, even BUR...fuck LAX

And of course the best big airport for moving people along, Vegas....that's what they do

I'm worn out. Nap time in a few...til bout 6:30 tomorrow, Friday much needed day of rest, might go to the forest

Back