**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Don't think so, likely happened when you were tripping and put your CC number somewhere you didn't intend (or did, I don't judge)

Booo. Too contrived. Gotta make insults seem more organic. Like how could I write my cc number if i wasn‘t even mentally in shape to change the tv channel. Just unrealistic

how to ruin a thread by vaginal cavity

no one wants to translate anything, leave your perceived brilliance alone. before. yOU. RUIN. THIS. TOO

Going be interesting what happens with Low with that big contract extension. Heard one German guy said the FA won’t fire him, so really up to Low . Maybe he is ready for a new challenge .

Going be interesting what happens with Low with that big contract extension. Heard one German guy said the FA won’t fire him, so really up to Low . Maybe he is ready for a new challenge .

No doubt he really fucked up repeatedly with the lineups and by not taking Sane in the first place. I mean the chemistry in the final third was abysmal. Missed Boateng there sure. But guys like Özil Goretzka and Khedira had no business in the game in the first place. And tell them to chip it high against short Koreans ffs!

He’s been the national team coach for 12 years , that’s a ridiculously long time .

Pretty much every player was in bad form during these three games , certainly Low takes some blame for that but the players deserve a lot of blame as well. Zero excuse to not make it out of this group, zero

He’s been the national team coach for 12 years , that’s a ridiculously long time .

Pretty much every player was in bad form during these three games , certainly Low takes some blame for that but the players deserve a lot of blame as well. Zero excuse to not make it out of this group, zero

How do players miss each other that frequently in the final third? Not sure i've ever seen that many bloopers in finishing in terms of overrunning passes (Hummels) fucking up passes (Özil but even more so Goretzka). It's like these guys hadn't played in a fucking century.

Zero chance Low is back imo

i really don't get why he would not come back, meanies in the press? He's got a cushy job with a big paycheck and he leads one of the best footballing nations in the world. What's he gonna move to Dortmund? C'mon now

in hindsight, it seems like they had to press to overcome offensive shortcomings

Except they csnt manufacture a top forward

this, when Muller/Gomez are the top offensive threats you are destined to exit early

Think it's a foregone conclusion he'll be bought out no?

New blood from top to bottom there I believe

No chance he quits lol...just think with all the young talent they have no desire to keep him around other than the contract, can't imagine the headlines today. Might look em up if I get bored later

Tomorrow first day off for the cast, gonna guess Kate gets vodka bombed tonight and won't regret it

Who takes over for germany if low goes?

Thats the issue

Think if he goes its his choice, he could get any club job open, but dont think they fire

Low has a World Cup win along with the worst performance in German history - he’s a goner

Mates

I do love this Colombian anthem

First time I heard it was so ripped it was the most incredible thing I'd ever heard

Back