**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

England Belgium is such a toss up for me, have BEL to win group at -120 and don't want to hedge it but what's the motivation? Group H sucks...still holding out hope my Senegalese brothers find a way to advance

Love, love, love this sudden massive gravitation towards Colombia after last match, they are a fraction (albeit not a small one, but still) of what they were in 2014. Kinda blame the system, James went to the big clubs and lost what he had and that's expected but he was the cog, they wouldn't make it out of several of these groups

England Belgium is such a toss up for me, have BEL to win group at -120 and don't want to hedge it but what's the motivation? Group H sucks...still holding out hope my Senegalese brothers find a way to advance

Love, love, love this sudden massive gravitation towards Colombia after last match, they are a fraction (albeit not a small one, but still) of what they were in 2014. Kinda blame the system, James went to the big clubs and lost what he had and that's expected but he was the cog, they wouldn't make it out of several of these groups

Same deal with Germany, totally unjustified rush of public love

BEL sitting KDB, Lukaku (at least) can't help

1998: #FRA win the World Cup
2002: #FRA eliminated in group stages
2006: #ITA win the World Cup
2010: #ITA eliminated in group stages
2010: #ESP win the World Cup
2014: #ESP eliminated in group stages
2014: #GER win the World Cup
2018: #GER eliminated in group stages

1998: #FRA win the World Cup
2002: #FRA eliminated in group stages
2006: #ITA win the World Cup
2010: #ITA eliminated in group stages
2010: #ESP win the World Cup
2014: #ESP eliminated in group stages
2014: #GER win the World Cup
2018: #GER eliminated in group stages
And Brazil was punted in the quarters in 2006, not like they made some huge run

Define England

They've looked great, but yeah

No saying if he played against England he wouldnt score given his track records he gets his goals against lesser oops. Was his MO at Everton , not sure about United , but it was a little tounge and cheek. He has scored tons for Belgium recently

No saying if he played against England he wouldnt score given his track records he gets his goals against lesser oops. Was his MO at Everton , not sure about United , but it was a little tounge and cheek. He has scored tons for Belgium recently
Yeah kinda was asking if you think England aren't a lesser opponent, tongue in cheek as well

No, I like England a lot thought they were a darkhorse coming in, and given what we have seen from everyone why not now ? There future is so bright should be a legit contender through 2026 World Cup

England look great no doubt, I will not play the victim card on Belgium tho either if they don't perform. Easy to play it given the past but they've got a ton of experience with each other now, no paper tigers I don't think.

Really though, does either care if they really win the group?

England look great no doubt, I will not play the victim card on Belgium tho either if they don't perform. Easy to play it given the past but they've got a ton of experience with each other now, no paper tigers I don't think.

Really though, does either care if they really win the group?

Personally think it’s unbettable pre game , maybe good live option

You knew it was coming because it shouldn't.
End of the day shouldn't complain, don't necessarily expect to do well in these international tournaments but sure does take fun to the next level when it happens

Back