**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

6KcKlOE.png

Lineup was shit from Löw

I think the fact that Germany had 3/4?of the bundesliga to choose from.

The reality though was other than tony Krooos who plays for a winning club team most of these German players were actually very average.

Kimmich wasn’t bad. Him and Krooos.

The hummels ozils kediras reuss Werner’s are all overrated. Barcelona or Real Madrid wouldn’t taje any of these Germany players even for free.
Only guys are kroos kimmich and possibly meuir even though he is declining fast.

They'll be fine, team that won in Russia last year, Champions Cup or whatever....young and loaded

What happened to Germany was simple.

They have all technical players but lacked the world class goal scorers ?

Where is the Messi.? Where is the Ronaldo? The Salah?

Look at Bayern Munich they are still starting ribbery and robben after all these years. Because theur German strikers suck.

No strikers. This is the result. Mueller and all these guys they put out there are garbage.

If you call Hummels overrated you didnt see the game

I dont get why Germans kept relying on Kimmich. Hes done shit all tournament against Sweden it was all about Timo from the other side. Playibg Özil Goretzka and Khedira was dumb. Sane shoulda been in the squad. Zero chemistry in the final third. No sense of urgency.

If you call Hummels overrated you didnt see the game

I dont get why Germans kept relying on Kimmich. Hes done shit all tournament against Sweden it was all about Timo from the other side. Playibg Özil Goretzka and Khedira was dumb. Sane shoulda been in the squad. Zero chemistry in the final third. No sense of urgency.

Kimmich was wanted by Real Madrid.

Only him and krroos were wanted because they are the ones carrying the team on their backs.

Hummels is fine defensively, I prefer Sule but that's splitting hairs

He absolutely choked with 3 headers when advancement was on the line, none on goal even

Hummels chokes a lot. Could be great and shit in the same game.

He was supposed to be elite then his game went south.

Hummels is fine defensively, I prefer Sule but that's splitting hairs

He absolutely choked with 3 headers when advancement was on the line, none on goal even

Especially that first one when he overran the cross. Chemistry in final third completely absent. They shoulda tried more headers like you said. I mean Süle over the suspended Boateng is a gift in that regard cause hes super tall

Germans aren’t natural strikers. Technical players.

Also good midfielders. Not strikers.

Where was this wonder kid Gotze?

David Adunkor? Where did he go?

German players start hot from 17-20. Then they disappear and are garbage after that. They get exposed vs better Spanish style competition and then their careers are over.

Wasn’t both Ozil and Khefira on Real Madrid? Madrid got rid of both of them very fast because Madrid realized they were overrated big time.

Feels like I've been going on a few months now, trying to time it out to get poppin' again in a couple weeks

Only thing Swiss seem to be missing imo is a real quality striker...consider who they are

Midfield, backs, keeper pretty damn solid

Back