**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Ideally it will be at HT
Not prolly a good idea...might grab a sixer at ht. I know a couple bars are opening for all games here, can't serve til 6 tho so that first game woulda been tough to stomach

Not prolly a good idea...might grab a sixer at ht. I know a couple bars are opening for all games here, can't serve til 6 tho so that first game woulda been tough to stomach

I called a couple yesterday , earlierst I could find was 9am, and they said they are only going open early for Mexico and England games , fuckers

That sucks. Actually not sure why that place would open for the first game today...I know they are for the rest of the WC at 5

What does Holden want Argentina to do , dribble through players, Icleand are sitting their entire team behind the ball

wonder if you bring in Higuain , if for nothing else to bring some type of size up front on all these restarts they are getting

“They represent our state. So the reptiles pouring insults on our team are insulting the whole country.”

--Vitaly Milonov of the pro-Vladimir Putin United Russia party, on Russia's maligned World Cup team. He says he has drawn up legislation to fine Russian citizens who insulted and ridiculed the Russian team before its 5-0 win over Saudi Arabia. (Komsomolskaya Pravda via Reuters)

“They represent our state. So the reptiles pouring insults on our team are insulting the whole country.”

--Vitaly Milonov of the pro-Vladimir Putin United Russia party, on Russia's maligned World Cup team. He says he has drawn up legislation to fine Russian citizens who insulted and ridiculed the Russian team before its 5-0 win over Saudi Arabia. (Komsomolskaya Pravda via Reuters)

people are idiots....one MP also said that Russians shouldnt sleep with non-white Europeans on the radio...

I must have missed that Caballero is starting for Argie

I can guarantee you they will not win the WC

Back