wk 3 CFB

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
1-1 (2.4)

oregon came thru last week, va tech not so much. put it in the past and move on.

leans for tom early/afternoon games ...

cuse +12
Buf/penn st O 50.5
miami ohio O 48
mich st ml
auburn ml
Ohio O 42.5
Rice +28.5
Florida ml
Mich ml

will get to the evening/late night games while these are in play. im flat betting here on out. again, as in past, whenever i up the ante the play loses. it never fails.

:prayer

those big fav mls how are u lookin to play em? u thinkiun about parlayin em all together or all straight flat bets on all or some if any? wheres tha value takin auburn ml at -500?

da most chalk id ever lay is -110 or so.

i gotta parlay a few of em or involve em in a teaser to get em to to around -3 or lower. still trying to figure out da best way to go about doing that.

quick check on mls from pinny, pay out on ml paylay on all those together is close to 1.5 for every 1 put down. if u confident all those teams will win parlay em but go half priced ur normal flat bettin. anything can happen, but those 4 do look strong to win. but again im sayin wit 4 legs to win for u to win no need to risk all tha same that u would risk on cuse +12. thats jus how i would do it. good luck tomorrow, i think tru might be on cuse early.

regarding those MLs, if you are thinking of doing a ML parlay, consider betting each of the dogs in each of those games on the ML........and see what the difference in overall payout would be.

GL bro.

i know what your saying red. but i just dont see any of these ml's i list losing. if they do ill pay to see it.

betting this one now. cant believe the line on this. gotta love betus.

cuse +14

betting this one now. cant believe the line on this. gotta love betus.

cuse +14

betus offers some great middle opportunities on occasion...last year I had WVU -13.5 and Maryland +20.5....and of course WV wins by 21....but hey, it was a good opportunity...

GL with Cuse. not sure what they're going to do, but Illinois has youth on Cuse's side...heh.

GL today Brewer....we need a big win tomorrow for America's team lol..... Mike Brown is gonna kill us ugh....

Back