Wimbledon 2022

Hate the first week in general, shit like Hurkacz getting knocked out destorys a ton of could beens.

Just took FAA live +250 small

I hated myself for doing it but I bet on Serena -340 for the first time ever before the match and added at +105 after she lost the first set. I hope she can get through this one so I can fade her in the next few days.

Last edited:
Tan +300 live in case the cow fades away in the third set. Bad enough if I lose betting on Serena but if I don't hedge out somewhat I will be really pissed off.

So disappointed in Muchova who I had way too much on.
I swear she was favoring the ankle. Laterally anyway. She hustled for the dinks, but a lot of short stepping. Shit draw to get Halep in rd1 if she was still injured.
Where's the injury report?

I was wondering about Badosa. Pullng up in the French also. She cruised, but how long if that wheel becomes a problem again.
No off middle Sunday this yr. I went against BarbK cuz she ain't right. Pushed on the bet, but I'll be going against her each rd.

Well of course, he needs to take care of business today first. But then next two rounds should be a cakewalk (funny saying cakewalk with him though)

Back