Wimbledon 2022

in limited majors how many times have joker been down 2-0, to come back and win? ..... Musetti/Tsitsi at french, sinner at wimbeldon... thats just off top of my head
I had a big bet on Djokovic after he lost the first two sets to Musetti and it was cancelled after the loser quit in the 5th set.

Best day of the year is 5th of July, chicks all take the week off and are insanely crazy when they get around water

Game on fellas!

Sometimes you have to lose a match like this before being ready to win a Grand Slam but Sinner is definitely going to win a few.

Thing with tennis, we're all sports nerds around here

The best of the best in this sport are really good people. They aren't easy to root against.

Thing with tennis, we're all sports nerds around here

The best of the best in this sport are really good people. They aren't easy to root against.

yes, outside of Kyrgios, they are all pretty much very nice guys. Fed is in a league of his own in that dept.

Joker started off pretty rough in the mid to late 2000's.

*most* tennis fans today did not watch or do not remember Joker circa 2007 or 2008 ish. he was a freaking prick. he was young, but compared to Fed, Rafa, Andy, was so unlikable

yes, outside of Kyrgios, they are all pretty much very nice guys. Fed is in a league of his own in that dept.

Joker started off pretty rough in the mid to late 2000's.

*most* tennis fans today did not watch or do not remember Joker circa 2007 or 2008 ish. he was a freaking prick. he was young, but compared to Fed, Rafa, Andy, was so unlikable
I'd hang out with Nick at a moment's notice

He just needs the schtick, dude seems cool as shit.

Lol when he just straight up retired back then in the Australian Open because it was "too hot"

Goffin may have a slight left leg injury (which I don't wish on anyone) it appears to me @Inspekdah

I don't get paid if he retires but doubt he does unless it's really bad. Norrie needs to take advantage of it though

Back