Wimbledon 2022

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Draw is out, the two guys I want to back, Hurkacz and Berretini should face much to get to the quarters. Fortunately neither would play Joker or Nadal until the semis.

Great draw for how I plan on doing this. Tsitsipas just missed all 5 first serves in his match against RBA in one service game, that's definitely not a good sign

We know the favored matchup would be Joker/Nadal but I love how the two I mentioned above play on grass.

Andy Murray: “That is one of the reasons why I’m still playing. Not just to play a second-round match against Oscar Otte (whom he beat last year). But to play the final of Wimbledon against Djokovic. Or Nadal. Or Berrettini. One of those guys. That’s ultimately what I want to do.”

Will take him against Joker if they meet up, will also take Berretini against Rafa if they hook up. Not that both are likely to win but both will have much higher odds than they should.
Still gotta check my sources on berretinis injury but if healthy, he will blow Nadal off the court

Been tracking Kyrgios it's not looking good cause he can definitely win (or lose round 1)

Still gotta check my sources on berretinis injury but if healthy, he will blow Nadal off the court

Been tracking Kyrgios it's not looking good cause he can definitely win (or lose round 1)
Nick is virtually impossible to bet on or against

I think he love doubles though

I just started watching again. I like grass best. Look forward to tailing you guys this fortnight. :cheers3:
I'm pissed I have a doctor's appointment at 10 on Tuesday morning, might be app betting while the guy is talking about my liver or kidneys

I just started watching again. I like grass best. Look forward to tailing you guys this fortnight. :cheers3:
Make your way out to Rhode Island, I'll take you to the Tennis Hall of Fame (grass courts too we can check out, they started it all) and you get to be in Newport for a few days

@Teapot9 can confirm that outside of Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard you won't find anywhere better in the summer

Would be typical Nick to retire from his last match then go to Wimbledon and win it all over Djoka

Stan is my favorite player ever, but not good on grass. For some reason. Dunno about Sinner on grass tho
Could be a decent over match, we'll see. Current form Sinner wins in 4, Stan just isn't Stan of yesterday

He peaked a few years ago Slap, just an opinion piece at this point

Nothing close to a top player

The Hall of Fame is so sick....a lot of regrets in my life but one of the biggest is choosing to play golf over tennis in middle and high schoolunnamed.jpg

I think he probably wins but betting -120 on anyone to win a tournament is not the way to go.
Ehhhh...I know what you mean but who's gonna beat Djoka after looking at the bracket (unless like I said earlier Kyrgios plays).

Berretinis got the best shot. Nadal no shot. Not like Roger is playing.

Murray would be funny but that hip isn't gonna hold up 5 setters so forget about that.

Felix, nah. Canadian's just don't have it sorry @guaranteeed aka our resident Mountie

Just going through draw a bit ago and ya it's Djoka

Kyrgios is playing and his draw is unreal easy lmao. They know how much attention he draws. Just still trying to find out if he's 100%

R1 Jubb. Easy win.
R2 Krajinovic. Sort of player Nick loses to as he puts in about 50% and mentally melts down when he doesnt win easily.
R3 Tsitsipas. Steff is trash on grass relative to Nick.
R4 shapovalov/RBA
QF Berritinni
SF nadal
F Djokvoic

Ehhhh...I know what you mean but who's gonna beat Djoka after looking at the bracket (unless like I said earlier Kyrgios plays).

Berretinis got the best shot. Nadal no shot. Not like Roger is playing.

Murray would be funny but that hip isn't gonna hold up 5 setters so forget about that.

Felix, nah. Canadian's just don't have it sorry @guaranteeed aka our resident Mountie

Just going through draw a bit ago and ya it's Djoka
I have futures on Felix so hopefully he pulls it off.

You should probably just light your money on fire instead of betting on that idiot to win Wimbledon.
Truth, but as we have discussed in this thread it's 50/50 every match. He'll be favored every match til the semis though.

He can win easily, or just meltdown in any match

Back