Wimbledon 2022

Lol @ Fokina trying a ridiculous between the legs shot up triple match point and loses that and gets broken. What a clown.

I don't know how decimal odds work but saw prematch Kwon 34.00 which is probably highest I've ever seen

Fokina is going to melt. up 40-0 with 3 match points, to get broken... and have to take a rain delay. Come out, get broken, and lose the 3rd set... knowing he now has to play a 4th, and probably 5th, when he could have already been cleaned up and resting.

Fokina is going to melt. up 40-0 with 3 match points, to get broken... and have to take a rain delay. Come out, get broken, and lose the 3rd set... knowing he now has to play a 4th, and probably 5th, when he could have already been cleaned up and resting.
Broken 1st game of the 4th now. Big trouble.

Lost 9 points in a row after that stupid between the kegs shot on triple match point. Idiot.

I can't find the match, but, I guess he quadruple faulted to get broke lmfao.

Guess he could actually be injured since he withdrew from his last match. But Jesus he's playing a college kid

At least I got out of my Bencic futures bet by betting against her at +265 live. Really can't think of another player that has cost me as much as she has.

Back