Alex Di Minaur -5000 round 1

Kyrgios -1600 round 1

Jack Draper -350 round 1

Taylor Fritz -525 round 1

Richard Gasquet -200 round 1

Yoshito Nishioka +400 round 1
Fuck Di Minaur

Draper and Fritz I might be on board

Djoka and Di Minaur were sarcastic, though that is their actual odds. The rest I like. Not sure what $100 would pay on a parlay of them

Djoka and Di Minaur were sarcastic, though that is their actual odds. The rest I like. Not sure what $100 would pay on a parlay of them
You stirred the Saturday morning brain though

Draper and Fritz are great on grass, very good parlay imo

Felix is sharp as a tack if he can win the big one
Hes gonna win a few for sure, no weaknesses in his game, and soon

Just needs 1 to breakthrough, I think if he gets one this year it's us open, dont think hes ready to face djoker on grass

He should be minimum quarterfinals every major now though, rest depends on draw

Reactions: KJ
Muchova +4.5 games and +270
Van Uytvanck -157
Ramos-Vinolas +395
Verdasco +483
Evans/Kubler O37
Kudla -113
Giron -132
Kukushkin +237
Lajovic +248
Wawrinka +251
Struff +307, O38
Rosol +237

That Shapovalov 150/1 is a waste of money though @brewers888 it would be the biggest upset in history - so I pray you only put like 50 on it

Be funny if he beats Kyrgios and you somehow win though. Will be legendary

That Shapovalov 150/1 is a waste of money though @brewers888 it would be the biggest upset in history - so I pray you only put like 50 on it

Be funny if he beats Kyrgios and you somehow win though. Will he legendary
Betting anyone at 100-1 or more is a waste of money but one of these days its going to hit.

I just think Djoka has ZERO chance losing here, but it's giving everyone else unreal odds. Kyrgios at 18-1 just has me scratching my chin cause he opened 50-1 here. I'm not taking it.

Well, I might lol but that's a bad play

It hasn't worked the last few years but tennis is a sport where someone can come out of nowhere and win a grand slam. I hit Wawrinka at 50-1 in all three of his grand slam wins and lightning is due to strike again. It would be foolish to expect someone like Shapovalov or Fritz to win Wimbledon but its not impossible.

I once said that Baker was going first overall when he was 50-1 to do so and I think @scarf31 laughed at me so of course I didn't bet on it. Then again with my track record Cleveland would have picked Darnold if I bet on Baker going first.

I looked back at that time period.

You had a "huge" play on a single match. That's all I saw to be honest. I looked pretty hard.

Now, it could be in someone else's thread.
GLB had an 8 page thread where the first page was him talking to himself and telling steed to stfu.

I looked back at that time period.

You had a "huge" play on a single match. That's all I saw to be honest. I looked pretty hard.

Now, it could be in someone else's thread.
I made a thread stating Stan Wawrinka would win the 2014 Aussie Open. It was like 150-1 maybe?

Also did the same thread saying he would win the French Open but I can't think that far back on odds. Obv were high since it was during Rafa's continuing run

Anyways @CPA-hole hope you realize the matches resumed

I made a thread stating Stan Wawrinka would win the 2014 Aussie Open. It was like 150-1 maybe?

Also did the same thread saying he would win the French Open but I can't think that far back on odds. Obv were high since it was during Rafa's continuing run

Anyways @CPA-hole hope you realize the matches resumed
And not like it matters cause obviously I blew it all anyways shortly after

Good lord.

Honestly that was my thought but you had that post I linked above under this name.
Phew what a whirlwind that was reading through that thread. I barely remember it. Now, Tomic barely plays.

LMAO at

1.) I said I was the best tennis capper alive

2.) I actually remember the girl I was dating at the time

3.) I lost

DK has an interesting promo of a profit boost of 300% on any Future here. So of course I took Novak -120 and booster to +383. Only max wager of $250, but much better than say $50! Also had 3 profit bonuses of 20%. So did another 3 max bets at +100 instead of -120.

Now 4u to win 10.8

DK has an interesting promo of a profit boost of 300% on any Future here. So of course I took Novak -120 and booster to +383. Only max wager of $250, but much better than say $50! Also had 3 profit bonuses of 20%. So did another 3 max bets at +100 instead of -120.

Now 4u to win 10.8
Wow. That is incredible odds. Maybe best in the history of CTG?

Back