What is going on with Golden State - Lakers line?

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
It started at -5 for the Warriors and now it is -6.5 and keeps rising. Is Kobe out? Is half of the team got arrested? What is going on?

I think so as well, but if so, it's just crazy the money that floats on GS. I don't see any reason for such sharp money movement to be honest.

i think being back to back for the lakers is moving the line slightly. also if your a guy who likes to bet the revenge factor, this would also apply. i'm seeing GS -6.5 at my book, if it hits -7, i'll take the Lakers.

I just took Lakers 3.4 ML. I'm sorry, but this is just too high no matter if GS wins at the end.

i think being back to back for the lakers is moving the line slightly. also if your a guy who likes to bet the revenge factor, this would also apply. i'm seeing GS -6.5 at my book, if it hits -7, i'll take the Lakers.

Both are factors as you said I guess, but still, I believe we will see the line go back to it's place not before long.

was it SF Capper who said that the Lakers are one of the few teams the Warriors just have a hard time playing against.

<table style="border: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102); width: 740px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td><table class="datatable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><th align="left">Listed below is a summary of the games results in recent Head-to-Head matchups.</th></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td><table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="matchupBorder"><table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="matchupHeader">All games in this series since 1996</td></tr><tr><td><table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">GOLDEN STATE is 21-20 against the spread versus LA LAKERS since 1996</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">LA LAKERS is 36-8 straight up against GOLDEN STATE since 1996</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">28 of 42 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL since 1996</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td class="matchupHeader">Games over the last 3 seasons</td></tr><tr><td><table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">LA LAKERS is 6-3 against the spread versus GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">LA LAKERS is 9-0 straight up against GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">7 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td><table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="matchupBorder"><table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="matchupHeader">All games played at GOLDEN STATE since 1996</td></tr><tr><td><table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">GOLDEN STATE is 11-9 against the spread versus LA LAKERS since 1996</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">LA LAKERS is 15-6 straight up against GOLDEN STATE since 1996</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">16 of 20 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL since 1996</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td class="matchupHeader">Games played at GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons.</td></tr><tr><td><table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">LA LAKERS is 4-0 against the spread versus GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">LA LAKERS is 4-0 straight up against GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(102,102,102) 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(102,102,102) 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(102,102,102) 1px solid; WIDTH: 740px; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(102,102,102) 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255)" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE class=datatable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TH align=left>Listed below is a summary of the games results in recent Head-to-Head matchups.</TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=matchupBorder><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=matchupHeader>All games in this series since 1996</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">GOLDEN STATE is 21-20 against the spread versus LA LAKERS since 1996</TD></TR><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">LA LAKERS is 36-8 straight up against GOLDEN STATE since 1996</TD></TR><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">28 of 42 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL since 1996</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=matchupHeader>Games over the last 3 seasons</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">LA LAKERS is 6-3 against the spread versus GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons </TD></TR><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">LA LAKERS is 9-0 straight up against GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons </TD></TR><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">7 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=matchupBorder><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=matchupHeader>All games played at GOLDEN STATE since 1996</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">GOLDEN STATE is 11-9 against the spread versus LA LAKERS since 1996</TD></TR><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">LA LAKERS is 15-6 straight up against GOLDEN STATE since 1996</TD></TR><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">16 of 20 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL since 1996</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=matchupHeader>Games played at GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons.</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">LA LAKERS is 4-0 against the spread versus GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons </TD></TR><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">LA LAKERS is 4-0 straight up against GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons </TD></TR><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:prayer

Guys, you actually expect the Lakers to play the Clippers after winning 5 in a row. Take the points if you want but I would pass on ml tonight. GL

Back