What A Cluster F*ck Ending To Cleveland +3. Next Week Plays...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All. Had Cleveland + 3 And Over Parlay... Are...You...FUCKING...Kidding...Me...Was Happy To Get My Money Back...Until Cleveland Pretended To Be CAL vs Stanford!

ANYWAYS... Let's Get To Week.... What Corona Week Is It?!

Forget It..... I'm Pissed...

DALLAS +120 vs Santa Clara... 9ers Been On The Road Forever, They Are Out Of A Playoff Spot...Dallas Can STILL Win Division... (Unlikely) But...

9ers Wanna Go Home...Be With Their Families...

I had +3.5. Just tried to watch the end but the ESPN video cut out with 0:02 left in the game. Kind of wish I didn't know how it ended now. That's the definition of a bad beat right there.

I know some who got 3.5 on browns and were texting me counting their money, I was so scared for that last horse shit play, just fucking wrong! I feel ya’ll pain, I recall very similar thing happening to me one Monday night few years back with the at the time redskins. That one actually cost the spread and the under!! Only in the garbage ass nfl where right sides go to die!!!

i suppose the one thing you could say is ravens backers kinda had a rough beat looming, Lamar’s 30 min shit had a big impact on this game getting tied up imo.

What can ya do? Shake your head and move on hoping the next garbage ass thing goes your way!! You know it won’t be long before another awful beat replaces the sting of this one!! lol

You could just be 100% wrong like I been on last few big ncaa bets and then ya don’t have to worry bout the bad beat!!

Draft Kings offered a free bet to anyone who had Cleveland from +3 to +5. They indicate the amount would vary but they gave me a free $100 bet. Not sure what the catch is if I win it. I find it hard to believe they would turn it into withdrawable funds but WTH. I took Rutgers on a +7.5 alt line.

I cringe anytime I see teams start pitching the ball around like that. I had that osu/nw one years ago

i knew before the play even started this shit was coming. So ignorant, there no chance that play goes off without a penalty and actually works. Shouldn’t even be allowed. If the league wasn’t a crooked bunch of garbage they would have blew it dead the minute guy was on ground but no they let him fumble it out which all but ensured this was gonna happen. At some point you have to advance the fuckin ball forward to have any chance! Continually going backwards as if that gonna draw the defense in is just dumb. Pretty much sums up why I care way more about saturdays than Sunday’s any more!

Maybe I’m not as smart the geniuses who call plays and make decisions in the nfl (unlikely! Lol) but for me wouldnt ya think they have a better chance throwing it up a little further down field and try to get a flag? Then ya got better field position and another play!! But what do i know? Other than fact this has happened a few times on Monday nights over the years and basically ruined what was a fantastic game!! Way to go nfl! You suck.

I had 2.5/+120 so I was screwed anyway. I almost took +4/-135

Last night I had Memphis -6.5.

I was like wtf

A lesson in there somewhere

oh well since you took crappy number we all might as well fall with you!! Thanks buddy!! Lol.

if you Havnt been able to tell by now besides playing the over i secretly had a browns/over parlay. Only cause my square ass Illinois book hung a +3.5!! Funny how ya know this worked out way better for the books!! Had it landed on 3 majority the bets woulda either won or losing side pushed, they don’t like when that happens so what a coincidence it somehow doesn’t land on 3!!! Lol. Hard to not be a loony toon conspiracy nut when things like that happen. Refs could have easily blown that thing dead!!

oh well since you took crappy number we all might as well fall with you!! Thanks buddy!! Lol.

if you Havnt been able to tell by now besides playing the over i secretly had a browns/over parlay. Only cause my square ass Illinois book hung a +3.5!! Funny how ya know this worked out way better for the books!! Had it landed on 3 majority the bets woulda either won or losing side pushed, they don’t like when that happens so what a coincidence it somehow doesn’t land on 3!!! Lol. Hard to not be a loony toon conspiracy nut when things like that happen. Refs could have easily blown that thing dead!!
Oh man Bank. I had no idea. I thought it was just the over. I love how much info you give here. I think you are freaking awesome

Oh man Bank. I had no idea. I thought it was just the over. I love how much info you give here. I think you are freaking awesome

thanks buddy, appreciate the kind words! I just like to give back if I can, I learned a ton from other guys over the years so least I can do is try and do the same!!

Yea I decided to keep the parlay to myself, got little superstitious all a sudden, plus i wasn’t thrilled bout being on browns side it was just the fact they hung that 3.5 that sucked me in. Wasnt a big deal. Had a 2x play on over and just 50 bucks on the parlay but kinda sucked. Went from winning 325 or something to only 150, considering my weekend I coulda used the extra 175 I thought was in the bag!! Lol.

Only thing that has kept me from flying off the handle too much was fact I believe any of us in browns prob not even in that spot if Lamar didn’t take the longest dump in history! Lol. Had he never left game I doubt the browns ever tie it up.

The last 2 minutes of that video game was nuts. I thought I was in good shape, 4th and 10 with mcsorley. . .

cant believe he gets hurt and Lamar runs back in to throw the td. Another wide open wr of which ravens had several times throughout night, that was just the 1st one Lamar completed, That wasn’t a good pass either brown was just so wide open didn’t matter!!! Then of course he actually caught the ball which wasn’t something he did the entire night. Everything about that ending was a kick in the nuts.

i knew before the play even started this shit was coming. So ignorant, there no chance that play goes off without a penalty and actually works. Shouldn’t even be allowed. If the league wasn’t a crooked bunch of garbage they would have blew it dead the minute guy was on ground but no they let him fumble it out which all but ensured this was gonna happen. At some point you have to advance the fuckin ball forward to have any chance! Continually going backwards as if that gonna draw the defense in is just dumb. Pretty much sums up why I care way more about saturdays than Sunday’s any more!
That Music City Miracle gave all teams hope.

That Music City Miracle gave all teams hope.

that was so much different tho! Wasn’t that just like a reverse pass on the punt or kick return? Not a gang of backwards laterals going wrong freaking direction!!!

This not the 1st time I’ve had something damn near identical happen on Monday night!!! All I remember was it was the redskins who were catching points, don’t recall how long ago it was or who they played. Just remember their opponent took lead w basically no time left and something equally stupid happened that lead to a freaking defensive td that not only fucked the dog backers but it caused the total to go from a under winner to a over, got double fucked on that one!!! God I hate the NFL!!

Yeah it was definitely a well scripted play on a kickoff return, not like the shit shows you see nowadays where the guy looks back & everyone is ahead of him blocking.

I think they should make things more interesting & allow rugby style kickoff returns, less the kicks. Pass it in any which direction, just can't hit the ground. Sure it might lead to the need for more stretchers but would be exciting as hell.

The way to hit on these desperate lateral plays is to lateral it closer to the line of scrimmage. The more you go backwards the more you go backwards. Since there's little chance to pull this off you might as well try to hit it the right way and pass along the LOS. Otherwise eat it before someone gets blasted and injured.

Back