So, what have we learned? - NFL Week 2

Nobody overlooks a nasty crash on the other side of the highway either.

anyone who knows anything is aware that winning a bet does not mean that you were on the right side (and obv losing doesn't mean wrong side). that being said, no, new orleans was not the right side.

Exactly... :shake:

I was confused at Joe's comment on Tampa being "moosecockage" for their backers since they covered.

In reference to Tampa backers and "moosecockage"...didn't they get the cash yesterday (+3)?

Yeah, that's on me, I meant fans. That team should be 2-0.

It's tough to not feel like that team is about to come apart at the seems.

In reference to Tampa backers and "moosecockage"...didn't they get the cash yesterday (+3)?

Yeah, that's on me, I meant fans. That team should be 2-0.

It's tough to not feel like that team is about to come apart at the seems.

I completely agree on the "falling apart at the seams"... I've got Freeman as my QB2 with Peyton in a 2 QB league. It's looking like Cutler, who I've had on my bench, is the better option right now. That one big play he had with V-Jax of course got called back on a penalty.

Last edited:
they have a good run D. Dline is pretty stout. Olgetree is getting better and better.

I'm with you here, Wise.

Also, I'm not as anti-Bradford as some, but I don't think he's helping. But I also think their pass game is in a total change-over on the outside. They lose both Gibson and Amendola. And they bring in the rookie from WVU.

I like Cook. Quite a bit. But the rest of that offense to me is not much to write home about. At least not yet.

One interesting little note. At the end of the Rams game, Atlanta could have kneeled on the ball 3 times to end the game. They chose to run it 3 times. There was only 8 seconds left when they ran it on 3rd down. I always find this interesting because this is either stupidity or stupidity. Not sure which it is but I'm guessing its, stupidity.

anyone who knows anything is aware that winning a bet does not mean that you were on the right side (and obv losing doesn't mean wrong side). that being said, no, new orleans was not the right side.
did you watch the entire game?

Ive won bets where I wasnt on the right side...I can admit it often and readily

we can agree to disagree

Philly defense is atrocious....bad bad

Saints stuff:

-Mark Ingram sucks. BAD. I thought it was a decent pick at the time. No, wrong. Complete pussy and extremely stupid to waste so much on a 1st rd pick. And on that note, don't take RBs in the 1st. AP, Trent Rich, sure...I get those. RBS are free. The best one on the Saints wasn't even drafted. Ot is like gthe Saints want to prove he wasn't a bad pick. He was. Get over it. Cut him. He fucking blows.

-I like this defense. 2 weeks in a row now. They aint Baltimore from back in the day, but they play hard and have bailed out this offense 2 weeks in a row. 2 turnovers and hold the home team offense to 7, and that was due to some positioning. TB has really good receivers and a good RB, no denying.

-Saints offense....stagnant. Team is having problems in RZ. I believe they will get better, hopefully. No one wants to hear it, but I have been saying since last year. Drew is on the decline. Obviously still a top 10 QB and he is smart, but the INTs are piling up and to me he had another C game. Bad bad pick and he consistently is under throwing the deep ball...like everytime. The receivers are beating the coverage and having to come back for the ball all the time.

Tampa is in turmoil. Freeman will be somewhere else next year. Clayborn is a beast and they have a very good defense that will give them a chance every week. That said this is a dirty ass team. Hit on Graham by black was awful. The clipped the kicker on the Saints as well. After Black hit Graham he got up and was chirping too, Their coach is dirty too. Fuck that guy and that team.

My pop came over and watched the game with me. He is a RZ subscriber. He caught the last bit of the 12pm games and couldnt believe I didnt have RZ.

Question. Does anyone still like watching full games for a team you don't root for?

Answer: I do when I have a bet, but this sport ain't my cup of tea

agree on Brees coming back to earth as he consistently makes bad choices and doesn't have the ability to get away with it anymore. Also agree freeman is cooked and I don't exactly know why other than the not being captain move by the offense (bizarre)

The ticker says Weeden sprained his thumb and is probably out for next week.

Everybody who says this guy sucks balls will get their wish. Get excited, Jason Campbell fans.

How about this late game ignorance. Instead of using their last time out at 2:05 in front of the 2 minute warning, Mike Tomlinson decides he's going to use it after the 2 minute warning. So instead of making the Bengals punt at the 2 minute warning they let them run their 3rd down play at 2 minutes and they punt at 1:52. Last I checked, that's 8 seconds he cost his team. Can we still be this stupid in the NFL? Wow

Back