Western & Southern Open

brewers888

Chicken Little
With the US Open coming up I thought it would be fun to get back to betting tennis. With so many of these players having been idle for so long I am making very small bets and throwing a few parlays just for fun.

Paire +110
Opelka -165
Murray -150
Sevastova -165
Cornet -135

Parlay

Aliassime -400
Opelka -165
Krajinovic -275
Khachanov -225
Gasquet -150
Schwartzman -210
Sevastova -165
Muchova -290
Kontaveit -265
Swiatek -235

Paire being French and all didn't show up. He lost the first set 6-0 and instead of quitting right there so I could get my money back he lost the first game of the second set before giving up.

Here we go...6-1 tomorrow on Monday. Let’s hope it can continue Tuesday. The plays...

Struff +3.5

Agut over 22

Osaka over 19.5

Serena over 20. Was hoping for a bigger line on sakkari, at basically a pick em not worth it. Not sure what Serena will year in the tank

Azarenka -150

not a ton I like. Hopefully these hit. GL all.

Good line on struff you got, may just back him ML, but was hoping for something higher than +1.5.....

Khachanov ML +125 1-1.25
Berrettini -1.5 Games -121 2.42-2

Bouzkova +3.5 Games -104 1.04-1
Sabalenka -3.5 Games +102 2-2.04
Konta -2.5 Games -120 3.6-3 (this and the ml are so short, feel like she never gets respect)

That is it until the 3pms and on... think azarenka makes sense, but here opponent has played a lot more meaningful games since the march break, and azarenkas few haven't gone so great

Last edited:
Good line on struff you got, may just back him ML, but was hoping for something higher than +1.5.....

Khachanov ML +125 1-1.25

Konta -2.5 Games -120 3.6-3 (this and the ml are so short, feel like she never gets respect)

That is it until the 3pms and on... think azarenka makes sense, but here opponent has played a lot more meaningful games since the march break, and azarenkas few haven't gone so great

can never get a read on Konta. I’ve tried her a few times lately and lost. Line does look a bit short bro

There might be some opportunities in the futures market for the Open. We could really see a big long shot win either title.

Not to derail from the thread but the US Open is my favorite sporting event of the year to attend and I'm really going to miss not going next week.

Dude... me and my gf have been wanting to go for the last 3 years but something always came up and said 2020 no matter what we are going....welp

Khachanov ML +125 1-1.25

I want to back sakkari, I planned on fading serena a ton... may wait to take it live, even at a worse number

Yastremska Live ML +280 1-2.8
Yastemska +4.5 Games +107 2-2.14

Tsitsipas -2.5 -148 2.96-2 (I can't see isner breaking... so only loser is 2 tiebreak winners.)

I want to back sakkari, I planned on fading serena a ton... may wait to take it live, even at a worse number

Yastremska Live ML +280 1-2.8
Yastemska +4.5 Games +107 2-2.14

Tsitsipas -2.5 -148 2.96-2 (I can't see isner breaking... so only loser is 2 tiebreak winners.)

I want to fade Serena as well. Line strong on sakkari. How often do you see Serena only -130. Agree I might wait too.

Here we go...6-1 tomorrow on Monday. Let’s hope it can continue Tuesday. The plays...

Struff +3.5

Agut over 22

Osaka over 19.5

Serena over 20. Was hoping for a bigger line on sakkari, at basically a pick em not worth it. Not sure what Serena will year in the tank

Azarenka -150

not a ton I like. Hopefully these hit. GL all.

serena over 20 hits as well...4-1 on the day...10-2 last 2 days let’s go!!!

Here we go...10-2 this week. Let’s keep it rolling Wednesday...

not a lot standing out to me. If I’m around I might trade live but...

Osaka over 20.5

Sakkari -110

Azarenka over 20

Had mertens ATS, Azarenka live 2nd set, and kontaveit ML/+3.5.... needed atleast the game 12 to get to 6-6... would have been fine, oh well.

Milos/Tsitsipas ATS, and I want to take sakkari, but like both this ladies.

Had mertens ATS, Azarenka live 2nd set, and kontaveit ML/+3.5.... needed atleast the game 12 to get to 6-6... would have been fine, oh well.

Milos/Tsitsipas ATS, and I want to take sakkari, but like both this ladies.

I was shocked Kontaveit got back in that set

didn’t play either men’s match tonight. Expect both to be tight scores. Special k has been the hottest on tour besides Novak

Well, the Greek was out of gas after beating Serena last night, 2-1 on the day, can’t complain, 12-3 on the week. Waiting on tomorrow to see who is playing. Osaka already withdrew in protest wonder if others do too

Back