Week 12 Discussion Thread

I think theres a few reasons for game going ahead

First is that technically it's their fault, the Broncos should have an emergency qb virtual, and also theres no position rule like in ncaa, the broncos have 3 players who are out, ravens had an outbreak, cant compare the two

Second, and I think what probly tipped the scales is the broncos aren't making the playoffs, if this was NO at a team with legit playoff chances, I bet its moved to tuesday

Thirdly, twink is right, the league hates the saints, i can see this as the fan of the only team the league hates more, the raiders.

You would think.

How does Oakland fare on East traditionally?

Edit: Vegas

Obviously the wind game in Cleveland earlier this year.

Won at Panthers this year

Won at cleveland

Lost at pats, was post mnf so a bit of a short week. Also if anything game got away in 2nd half, so early start wasnt the issue

Play at jets next week too, wonder if they are staying out east

Our QB plays special teams.

Saints are in NO WAY protected by the NFL.
I shouldn’t even have to cite the instances over the years. Roger hates NO

I rather you didn’t, although hearing saints fans complain when nobody allowed to breath on brees is comical.

who’s fault is it y’all paying that money for a special teams player to play qb?

I would not rush to play Mia. Jets have played better last 4 weeks and that was with Flacco. Expect Darnold to be an upgrade. Remember Jets started 1-7 last year and played better 2H of season. I don’t believe any professional football team plays to lose. I would not be shocked to see them win 2 games.

I think theres a few reasons for game going ahead

First is that technically it's their fault, the Broncos should have an emergency qb virtual, and also theres no position rule like in ncaa, the broncos have 3 players who are out, ravens had an outbreak, cant compare the two

Second, and I think what probly tipped the scales is the broncos aren't making the playoffs, if this was NO at a team with legit playoff chances, I bet its moved to tuesday

Thirdly, twink is right, the league hates the saints, i can see this as the fan of the only team the league hates more, the raiders.
For every one the 2-3x saints have felt wronged I can find 4-5 bogus roughing the passer calls that extended a drive for them to win the game.

agree that if Donks were a playoff contender it been moved but that makes it more bogus imo, cause it effecting who gets the bye in nfc.

Agree it their fault too, gotta be pretty stupid to have your emergency qb hanging in same room as the others considering what we dealing with.

I would not rush to play Mia. Jets have played better last 4 weeks and that was with Flacco. Expect Darnold to be an upgrade. Remember Jets started 1-7 last year and played better 2H of season. I don’t believe any professional football team plays to lose. I would not be shocked to see them win 2 games.

id be shocked to see them win 2 games, I do agree no players or coaches tank, only front offices do that. Whomever out there gonna try, this not the league to put bad film of yourself out there unless you a proven star that a good way to be out the league!

I just gotta assume fish defense most likely gonna go back to scoring points or giving them short fields, darnold a upgrade in talent but also can be turnover prone. I’m not playing fish tho, who knows what kind of qb play they get? Laying 7 on road with questions in that area not a great idea imo.

For every one the 2-3x saints have felt wronged I can find 4-5 bogus roughing the passer calls that extended a drive for them to win the game.

agree that if Donks were a playoff contender it been moved but that makes it more bogus imo, cause it effecting who gets the bye in nfc.
It has nothing to do with the refs

Its the league office

They got robbed out of a trip to the Super Bowl man

I mean I could go on and on about how I disagree that play “robbed” them but that besides the point, he said had nothing to do with refs on field but the front office hating them so trying to understand how?

as I said any saints Fan griping about a on the field call been blind the last decade while brees got bs call after bs call to help them win games!!

Anyways back to the games. Think titans ml the only play im making today. There few others I kinda like but who knows how they go? Anyone have something they feel a must bet?? I liked niners but the 7.5 long gone, 7 long gone, don’t like them that much! Lol

I rather you didn’t, although hearing saints fans complain when nobody allowed to breath on brees is comical.

who’s fault is it y’all paying that money for a special teams player to play qb?
Nobody is allowed to breathe on any of these QBs bro. You know that.

he’s starting over a 5 year starter. It’s no one’s fault. He looked decent to me last week

I mean I could go on and on about how I disagree that play “robbed” them but that besides the point, he said had nothing to do with refs on field but the front office hating them so trying to understand how?

as I said any saints Fan griping about a on the field call been blind the last decade while brees got bs call after bs call to help them win games!!
Bounty gate was a joke

The punishments were an extreme joke

This draft pick loss is insane

Back