Western & Southern Open

Didn’t touch either fri match. Hard to see Novak losing but that issue w his shoulder puts him on a no bet list for me, nerve issues are tricky. Never know when it’s gonna flare up or he will be fine.

Konta has looked good this week and Vika has been good in spots and battled to get here. I’d like to be on Vika but no real feel for which player will feel less nerves.

Obviosuly on Konta here, and taking mertens.

Tsitsipas has played big server after big server in this tourney, and he has handled them easily.... he should be able to attack raonics 2nd serve, and hopefully get after his backhand.... I think he wins here.

I think I'm taking RBA +games.... idk if i want to take the ML.... oddly enough, the last 3 matches on hardcourt RBA has won, and he has looked great this tourney, has been battling and I think the day off will have helped him a bunch.

Obviosuly on Konta here, and taking mertens.

Tsitsipas has played big server after big server in this tourney, and he has handled them easily.... he should be able to attack raonics 2nd serve, and hopefully get after his backhand.... I think he wins here.

I think I'm taking RBA +games.... idk if i want to take the ML.... oddly enough, the last 3 matches on hardcourt RBA has won, and he has looked great this tourney, has been battling and I think the day off will have helped him a bunch.

Osaka decided to play?

Damn. Just saw Vika won. Good for her. Been a while since she’s been playing well.

how did they let Osaka play? I thought she withdrew the other day

Back