KJ Aussie Open 2019

Nice hit on pouille. Was leaning over on kei/joker but can’t pull the trigger.

Rooting hard for Collins, but think tomorrow is when it ends for her unfortunately

Nice little prop with low juice, simply think if she wins the first she finishes in 2, and if she loses the 1st she destroys the 2nd set.

Osaka 2nd Set Winner -115 5*

Before I cash out tonight, think this goes at least 4

Nadal/Tsitsipas o3.5 sets -110 8*
Nadal/Tsitsipas o35.5 -111 5*
Tsitsipas +6.5 -115 3*
Tsitsipas +2.5 sets -140 1.5*
Tsitsipas -7.5 aces -110
Tsitsipas ML +482 .5*

Leggggooooo Greece

Before I cash out tonight, think this goes at least 4

Nadal/Tsitsipas o3.5 sets -110 8*
Nadal/Tsitsipas o35.5 -111 5*
Tsitsipas +6.5 -115 3*
Tsitsipas +2.5 sets -140 1.5*
Tsitsipas -7.5 aces -110
Tsitsipas ML +482 .5*

Leggggooooo Greece

I’m tempted

Reactions: KJ
Just to much time on court for the young kid.... he has to steal first set to get adrenaline n crowd going or it could be one way traffic.... and i still see 6-1 6-2 set from rafa somewhere n that makes the handicap in serious doubt.... hes been doin it to everyone... dunno if i wanna get infront of the Rafa train

Rough loss on Osaka she has dominated this match has all the stats n played one real bad game n there went 2nd set... i dont think pliskova is playing well at all.. serving well now but thats bout it

I love dogs in this tournament

For no other reason than the time off and suddenly...major

Rough loss on Osaka she has dominated this match has all the stats n played one real bad game n there went 2nd set... i dont think pliskova is playing well at all.. serving well now but thats bout it

Thing is I never really felt it was in jeopardy then...that last game. Huge swing for me. Those are the worst

Naomi tonight? Tailed on the full match two nights ago and unloaded when she dropped the 2nd set in game. Was worried there for a bit haha. Shes quickly become my favorite female athlete. Any update on the roof tonight? Fiance is in Vegas, going to have her make a play.

I don't know about the roof but weather shows a high of 81 and sunny on Sat so have to assume it's open, cloudy and high 77 for Sunday

I like Naomi, took her at +250 to win it before the semis, not sure if I do anything tonight. I'm worn out with the tennis. Men's final should be great but just way too chalky for my liking this week to get there. Seriously no one can take a game from Nadal or Joker? Great for the final, boring lead up.

Prolly look at aces tonight I guess, both should get theirs

Naomi tonight? Tailed on the full match two nights ago and unloaded when she dropped the 2nd set in game. Was worried there for a bit haha. Shes quickly become my favorite female athlete. Any update on the roof tonight? Fiance is in Vegas, going to have her make a play.
Also agree she's a breath of fresh air, even when she comes unglued it's not the kind that fires me up like most of the women who just fall apart. We'll call it controlled steam.

Women's Ship

Kvitová/Osaka o22 -121 7*
Kvitova/Osaka o2.5 sets +140 3*
Osaka to win at least 1 set -225 2.5*
Kvitova/Osaka o10.5 aces -130 2*
Kvitova/Osaka 1st set o2.5 breaks -120

Not sure what to expect tonight but the over looks good. Are both of them serving lots of aces?

Osaka's been bombing and Kvitová been getting that sweeper in, Kvitová only one match with less than 3 aces and 7 against Bencic, 8 against Rybarakova. Also, all Kvitová matches have only seen 2 sets.

Osaka-15 v Pliskova (3 sets), 8 v Svitolina (2), 7 v Sevastova (3), 8 v Hsieh (3), 6 v Sidansek (2), 6 v Linette (2)

Also I've taken into account the lefty/righty factor for two bigger hitters, remember Naomi does NOT like to play back at all on the serve and I can see Kvitova using that angle to get more than usual past her. Of course I think this goes 3 sets as well and certainly don't expect, even if it goes 2, for them to be quick sets like Petra has basically been seeing all tournament. Only Collins even got her to a tiebreaker.

Why not

Kvitová to win 1st set 7-5 or 7-6 +550 .5*
Osaka to win 1st set 7-5 or 7-6 +550 .5*

Now the trick is making it not only til 1:30 for the match but likely close to 3:30 before it's over....and have a soccer match to watch at 8am. A little sleep slalom this weekend in order to make it to the men's final tomorrow night

Don’t worry brah, I live in California, we’ll hold it down long enough for you to wake up and watch city take care of burnley.

Don’t worry brah, I live in California, we’ll hold it down long enough for you to wake up and watch city take care of burnley.
Then I gotta roll right into ISU and Ole Piss, this gonnnnn be a long buncha hours and tons of hoop action tomorrow as it is

I'm in PHX but we don't change time so on Mountain time right now. Hate these few months, much prefer Pacific time

Waiting for a call from SF that might keep me up tonight, she works at a downtown hotel there

I gotta get back into CL before too long, think 2/13 it fires back up and there are some pretty awesome ties

I'm in PHX but we don't change time so on Mountain time right now. Hate these few months, much prefer Pacific time

Waiting for a call from SF that might keep me up tonight, she works at a downtown hotel there
Gotcha, well cheers dude. Love your sports passion (specially soccer) hope one day we can have a beer and watch a ball game.
Ps. Stay up, she probably worth it.

No doubt man, always nice to see who's in what area. That would be great to meet up, gonna guess a run up there would be pretty spur of the moment.

CL real quick, I need to fire it up but originally liked Spurs to advance but not so much now with injuries, hold on that one. PSG should throttle United. Was waiting to see if Roma did anything significant in transfer and they have not, might see a 0-0 match in the first there, if Porto win 1-0 it's over imo. Ajax have a real chance to advance over Real and that's no joke. I expect Amsterdam to score, put up a number in leg 1 and make this interesting.

Following week, I think Lyon score 2 at home against Barca. Of course Barca might get 4, but that's my angle. Not sure the wager there yet. Pool to advance over Bayern is a no brainer imo, I do have Pool to win CL but that isn't jading me here, they are simple better, and by a lot, than Bayern Munich right now.

City got the beauty draw, just need to score a couple at Schalke and that's over, they give up goals and are really not far away from relegation zone in Bunde. I will have a large play in that one. I also have Juve to win it and they got this matchup against Atletico which is about the opposite of ideal. Tough to score on Atletico at Metropolitano but Juve have that one guy. Juve should protect a 1-0 lead, Atletico should protect against the away goal and hope for a counter. My two cents.

And thanks, a little CL capping 3 weeks out was good stuff to get through the dry times before this match

So they touch it and it goes into the upper deck, not an ace. Got it, that's bullshit tho

Back