KJ Aussie Open 2019

Gotta get my tennis in this week, all golf next week. Friday will be something, Saturday thru whenever would be terrible days for substance tests

We gotta Waste Management Phx Open breakfast party on Friday at 9am and it will turn into a free for all. Hope no divorces, hope I'm not in the middle of anything, kinda hope I just end up at home at 5pm and not a payfer

Oh god that sounds like bad news. I’m way too old for that. Hate going out. I’d lose my mind after an hour of that lol.
We go to a golf tournament at noon. Although it kinda is like a day club with 150k or so, we're all old enough that by 4pm or so everyone is back at the pad doing the thing. Unfortunately I can't define the thing.

I get the feeling a 13th game is essential for OVER but awful for Osaka. It's a conundrum

Should have ended in 2. Naomi was in complete control, had 3 break points to close it. Couldn’t, and fell apart and think she lost 4 games in a row to lose the set. Crying on court and everything. Shocked she regrouped to win. I tapped out after the 2nd set

Well here we are. Well rested considering I didn't even see the sun today, but I want to see this one. Think this is the best version of Rafa that Joker has ever seen, kinda gives us old fellas hope. This version of Nadal is the best player in the world, we were completely robbed of a match with him and Fed in this form.

Nadal ML +120 15*
Nadal/Joker 1st set u1.5 breaks -130 2.5*
Nadal o21.5 -110 2.5*
Nadal/Joker o3.5 sets -270 2.5*
Nadal +1.5 sets -150 2.5*
Nadal -1.5 sets +200 2.5*
Nadal/Joker u16.5 aces -115 2*

I do like over 205.5 minutes but not gonna lay it, this thing goes at least 4 and they won't be 6-2 type sets. If you don't see the value in Nadal I don't know what to say, this version of him is the best tennis player I've ever seen. Of course it can fade quickly but this is enjoyable.

Well here we are. Well rested considering I didn't even see the sun today, but I want to see this one. Think this is the best version of Rafa that Joker has ever seen, kinda gives us old fellas hope. This version of Nadal is the best player in the world, we were completely robbed of a match with him and Fed in this form.

Nadal ML +120 15*
Nadal/Joker 1st set u1.5 breaks -130 2.5*
Nadal o21.5 -110 2.5*
Nadal/Joker o3.5 sets -270 2.5*
Nadal +1.5 sets -150 2.5*
Nadal -1.5 sets +200 2.5*
Nadal/Joker u16.5 aces -115 2*

I do like over 205.5 minutes but not gonna lay it, this thing goes at least 4 and they won't be 6-2 type sets. If you don't see the value in Nadal I don't know what to say, this version of him is the best tennis player I've ever seen. Of course it can fade quickly but this is enjoyable.

I’d play Rafa too if I took it. Might get involved live if I’m awake. Long ass day.

Brutal

See yas at Rolland Garos, doubt I do anything til then. Possibly Indian Wells but it's during the best month of the year so I just don't follow it

Wasn't a fade which is usually my specialty but a play on Rafa. Joker is flat out in freak mode.

I wasn’t watching but I saw the 66 holds in a row. So he must have looked dominant. He just can’t get his forehand to do what he wants vs Joker for whatever reason.

Back