Week of October 30th-November 5th NBA Discussion

TRoe15

Pretty much a regular
Figured we may as well get it started. Anything jumping out on Monday's card?

Wolves still showing zero regard for the defensive end of the floor, worst FG% D in the league. In a league where it seems everything is going under, the over is 5-0-1 in their games so far this year, and they should be able to score on the Heat.

Clippers? Warriors aren't right for whatever reason. They'll get it rolling sometime, but can't bet on them right now.

Miami +3
Boston -3.5
SAN/BOS over 193
Memphis -6.5
PHI/HOU under 216.5 - already on this and its dropped another point since
DAL/UTH under 190
LA Clippers +5.5

That's everything that jumps off the page for me, or rather what my models have singled out as potential value bets. Lots of work to do to narrow these down.

Think it’s a solid spot for Houston but not liking this line. I’ll be fading young teams off big fun wins more often than not. Not too concerned about the instant revenge spot, and I may easily be reading it wrong, but I think Houston nearly losing that game Wakes them up more that they need to come ready for this one. Waiting on JJ redick news- he’s pretty big for Philly

10-6 +11.6

Leaning Pelicans. They looked great last time out.

As am I, they're in a solid spot as well.

Pels gonna run off a bunch of wins and make conversation before they ultimately let folks down.

Last edited:
As am I, they're in a solid spot as well.

Pels gonna run of a bunch of wins and make conversation before they ultimately let folks down.

Watched the post game and the general mood is that they think they’re a special team. Would be an odd spot to declare themselves for real after that win and then lay down to a 4-2 team at home.

Gentry has a nice system running offensively and the team is very deep. Nelson a very nice piece to add to Jrue Moore Clark Allen.

Nuggets on a fake b2b road affair as they’ve stayed in the same city and had a late afternoon game. Knicks in a worse spot. Looking at this matchup I will pay a pricey cent to see NYK win this game because I don’t believe they can.

Nuggets -185 3 Units (to win)

Leaned Nuggets but they're a sloppy team for the most part.

Turnover happy team laying points on no rest, have to pass until they sort it out.

Bricks suck though.

GL Spek...

c's playing d with an intensity that we haven't seen in a few years.....hayward replacement bayne? defending the rim very well

Clippers the league best defensively allowing 92 points per game and they give us a total of 222.5? Taking under. I know it's the dubs but that line seems way too high. Patrick Beverley leading the charge for them defensively and the guys are following his lead.

Well that Nuggets bet was like burning money. Should have just stuck with spread considering these two teams defensively it probably wouldn’t have come into play.

Way off with both plays. Knicks luck boxed this win with surreal 1h shooting. And more lucky big shots in the 2h. Oh well.

Thankful for NFL.

DNekJ3AVoAAt_Mu.jpg

Well a good way to hurt you profits is to lose a -185 and a -165 for multiple units.

11-7 ATS, +0.15 Total.

Crap card tonight. Most likely a pass?

Tuesday MACtion

Lakers passed the ball so much tonight...sometimes over passing but I am guessing that was emphasized even moreso...

Back