Week of October 29th through November 4th Discussion Thread

Giannis and Kawhi on paper should cancel each other, but the line doesn't agree... Not even close...

To add to TRoe15 (although very small sample), top OVER teams so far are through 5-6 games are

Blazers 5 - 0
Wizards 5 - 1
Raptors 5 - 1
Pelicans 4 - 1
Lakers 4 - 1
Rockets 4 - 1
Spurs 4 - 1

Another 8 teams are 4-2 OVER

Top UNDER teams are

Magic 4 - 2
Nuggets 3 - 1 - 1
Celtics 5 - 1

No surprise on those under teams at all. Nuggets have a rep that is completely opposite of what it should be with regards to totals.

I feel that a lot of fast starts for ingame numbers are shaded to the over throughout the game and then struggle to hit in the 4th...might be a bias though with all the overs hitting

Warriors no rest playing at eastern conference teams

season >= 2015 and team = Warriors and rest = 0 and A and o:conference = Eastern

SU:ATS:O/U:
8-3 (5.36, 72.7%)
4-7-0 (-3.05, 36.4%) avg line: -8.4
6-5-0 (6.64, 54.5%) avg total: 219.3
To add to TRoe15 (although very small sample), top OVER teams so far are through 5-6 games are

Blazers 5 - 0
Wizards 5 - 1
Raptors 5 - 1
Pelicans 4 - 1
Lakers 4 - 1
Rockets 4 - 1
Spurs 4 - 1

Another 8 teams are 4-2 OVER

Top UNDER teams are

Magic 4 - 2
Nuggets 3 - 1 - 1
Celtics 5 - 1

So, if two teams like Raptors and Pelicans show tendency to go over, and they are playing each other today, do their combined over tendencies make it more likely that they will provide an over today?

I feel that a lot of fast starts for ingame numbers are shaded to the over throughout the game and then struggle to hit in the 4th...might be a bias though with all the overs hitting
Feasted on unders last year with this. This year so hit n miss first 10 days. Letting things settle.

DquDpbJXQAE4RZO.jpg

Feasted on unders last year with this. This year so hit n miss first 10 days. Letting things settle.

Of ya for sure, easier said than done though lol...have to time it right so you get the # near the peak.

I feel the Lakers will prime for this, have some other teams but too early to tell

Kings injury update:

Bogdanovic (knee). Out
Shumpert (load management) Out
Fox (strained lower back) Questionable. Update on availability to come later-supposedly
Koufus (hamstring) Probable. Played 13 minutes last night

C’s 4 straight unders or more. Total going up just like last game when it went well under. Gotta shift at some point but expect a little more D intensity from pistons and that should be all it takes. If they bring it because the C’s will. Speculation here.

Not sure I've seen a team that cares less about playing together than the Wizards do. They have talent, but zero chemistry and they play no defense. Definite fade material this season as long as they stay in this funk.

Jimmy Butler to sit out tonight; apparently there's a 6 week process to get him traded and it starts today with him sitting... lol what has this league become

line spiked from -2 to -5.5 the last time i checked

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jimmy Butler will sit tonight in part of a 6 week process to get him traded out of Minnesota. This could lead to a long absence, per <a href="https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@ShamsCharania</a>.</p>&mdash; Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) <a href=" ">October 31, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I kinda sorta like the Wizards tonight, if only because this feels like their "get right" game. Howard coming back and returning home after the long road trip. I do expect we see maximum effort from them tonight.

Luke Walton about to get canned in LA.

It's all his fault that they have a shitty roster full of ho's.

Luke Walton about to get canned in LA.

It's all his fault that they have a shitty roster full of ho's.

Absolutely ridiculous.

He should have quit before this season ever began. He never stood a chance.

Took the Wizards tonight as well. Knicks on paper look like the perfect bounce back spot for the Wizards. Still... something clearly wrong with them...

Kawhi out as well.

Blazers in a bad spot (4 in 6 and 4th game being on no rest) but don't trust the Wolves enough to play it.

Keep an eye on Tim Hardaway jr status for tomorrow at home vs Bulls. Tweaked his back tonight and had his worst game of season. It’s a back to back and he’s tough so he prob goes, but won’t be 100%

Back