Week of Jan 5th to Jan 12th

nut cavs are on a mission ----

it seems to me that honestly theyfeel like theycan win it all this year--

James is dominant, the whole team is good, and Ithink celts are old, James will dominate the Celts from now on--

Celts never had the hang over early but I think now they have it, and they wont be able to do anything this year and win anything

dallas with zero inside game and when jumpers front rim.....yikes

and wright to fill in for Josh...like Suns chances here

Someone should really do a stat rundown for what opposing forwards shot vs Indiana ..I just noticed what LAL's frontline was ......

nut not only illusions but also media affect---

sometimes the media just bigs up a team or a fighter, and in reality they are not that good.

Kind of like how just because Tenny did not play last week its like they are the forgotten team, Ravens won high profile game in dallas and at miami and looked great-

Now it seems the media, sports shows, talk shows are obsessed with ravens- what is funny is that tenny #1 seed, beat pitts at home and everyone and has FISHER a great home big game playoff coach with experience-

not saying tenny wins, but the angle is funny, its like the old adage-

"what have you done for me lately--

when u figure out the role of the media and public swaying perception you can win-

i know you were on Oklahoma, and honestly from the media standpoint and public they were the right side, if they had a better coach they win that game-

the love they were having with tebow and gators was insane and in reality OU could have won that game in 1st half

Iknow that Raps one game killed Indiana nut inside, they had no dribble and drive it was all jump shots--

thats the only game i watched indiana play and i noticed thier front line stinks

suns looking great--

up 21 think we all capped that one correctly great work guys on that one--

need lakers now to winfor us and my parlay

Iknow that Raps one game killed Indiana nut inside, they had no dribble and drive it was all jump shots--

thats the only game i watched indiana play and i noticed thier front line stinks

Denver was like 24/32 and the last NY game wasnt very bad because Chandler has been inconsistent lately but the previous one was like 80% from the floor ...some extremely insane numbers especially when you look at forwards who can shoot the ball well ...

and starts slow ...amazing that I fucked up on SAC and didnt buy it 4 like I normally would and might just come into play ...

suns were easy eh- illusion of all dallas shots going on, i mean everything, i bet suns first half and it seems like suns scored on 90% of possessions and yet couldnt get up cause dallas hit every 3--

Dallas imo is a team that is not elite and can get blown out on back to backs in this league, something about them makes me feel that they are not a good road dog--

LA blew it in the 4th Quarter ...took the Pacers 20:30 minutes to get to 40 pts (41) and they couldnt pull away

Lakers are HUGE fade material in the near future . Dont get me wrong 14 is a ton of points but to be up 12 at home to start the 4th Quarter and vs one of the worse 4th Q teams in the league not slam the door = bad sign made worse when you know Indy beat them SU in a pulled out your ass type game which I happily had Indy that day ..

Boston just is overrated IMO and has some injuries (Rondo and KG banged up , Tony Allen out which hurts with Posey gone ) and LAL has to many injuries period .....

why does lal or bos not try anymore?

boston is just in a funk...stars not really playin well and the bench is non-existant and there trademark D is absent

LA is missin 3 rotation players so countin on players like Powell is not a good thing...also la at home faces serious chalk...to cover DD chalk like that is tuff and most nites they do just enuff to get win....granted Indy plays no D but they can hang scoring and when LA doesnt D up like they can, they let mediocore teams hang around

I was way off on Atlanta tonight, I thought they would put a better effort than they did tonight, they might be fade material, or they are just owned by the Magic

Fucking Kings in a tie game with 47 seconds and the ball , have a shotclock violation , foul with 5 seconds and could swear it said Wade missed the 2nd FT originally and then manage in 5 seconds to miss the shot and foul with still a second left ...thank the home team scorekeeper for that one ......wasnt meant to be I guess ....just disgusted the 1 time I slip and dont buy it to +4 it of course burns me..that and Josh Powell hitting a layup at the end of the 1st Quarter were just big Fuck You's tonight ...days like today aggravate me ..

I was way off on Atlanta tonight, I thought they would put a better effort than they did tonight, they might be fade material, or they are just owned by the Magic

Just a plain ole fashion sucker bet ...should be at least -7 the whole world jumps on +5 and it loses....it happens they knew what we thought ..:shake:

The Kings game is an example of why it is hard for me to bet lousy teams. I still liked the spot to tonight, I think I had it capped right

well hope you guys won some coin but damn I am disgusted ...

Bobcats would have been another moose for me (had Philly) they were down 10 with a minute left ...93-83 I think ...foul and 2 Fts then Char doesnt foul , Philly runs the clock down and misses , Raja hits a quick jumper and with 20 seconds left Charlotte does nothing ..

Not to having a pissing contest but the Kings were winning with less then a minute left , Pacers were down 4 or less in the 1st Q for something like 11:15 of the 12 minutes and Powell hits a layup with 1 second , miss the 2nd H total @ Chi 98.5 and 99 when no one scores last 35 seconds and ends on 98 , OKC game over 196 was 194 but Houston missed a FT could have possibly fouled OKC as it would have been a 3 pt lead with a few seconds left to prevent the three ...a stretch to happen though ...

Hell a PUSH @ SAC would have been fine

The Kings game is an example of why it is hard for me to bet lousy teams. I still liked the spot to tonight, I think I had it capped right

Thats why I play so many 1st Halfs with dogs especially bad teams . They tend to fall to pieces in a blink which is the underlying reason why they are bad. They dont have a real home court edge which has nothing to do with fans. Its about how the players should execute better at home in general but especially in key spots . Not because fans are cheering but because they are in comfortable surroundings . Think of a cop on patrol . Put him in his neighborhood he normally patrols and chances are much likely he makes some sort of mistake . If you put him in an unfamiliar surroundings then he is more likely to overreact or make a mistake . The mind processes information so much better in a relaxed surrounding ....applies to every aspect of life ....a guy screaming fuck you really doesnt mean much more then some guy clapping for you ..

Bad teams dont have that evident higher level at home which negates there home court edge . Is Miami theoritically 7 pts better then the Kings on a neutral court ? Would they be 10 or 11 pt favs in Miami ? Probably no but thats the evalutaion that we often make and really its a hypothetical equation that is nothing more then an illusion ....

Thats the factor that is near impossible to pin down. If the game is close at the end then you always like the more talented team to find a way ...KIngs up just 3 at half and 2nd H line is 3 whats the sense of playing Miami to hedge your chances are next to impossible to win anything on the game :shake:

My point was develop a profile of each team and when you analyze a game or a play use it . I am comfortable betting LAL at half cause I know how bad they tend to be in the 2nd Hs on offense . Looked good for the 3rd Quarter but LAL barely scored for about 4 minutes and Indy hung around in the 4th Q then made a rally ....I am essentially guessing that if a team continously fails in a situation if you continue to put them in that situation they will fail rather then improve ...if they do improve then tweak the profile .....:cheers:

Saturday ...assume the NFL has our interest ...just getting silly today way out of control so be cautious especially after some brutal losses yesterday ...Downfall of playing alot of games is its easy to lose the value of each lay when your wagering on everything ...

Teaser :
Portland -5.5 , Jazz -2 and Bulls -1.5 (320)
Wiz ML -170 , Jazz ML -475and Bulls ML -440 (160)

Washington -3 -120 (240)
1st H Washington -2 (160)
1st H Under 90.5 (80)
Over 181 Game (160)

Wolves ML -130 (160) Milw +3 -120 (80)
(like more if Bogut is OUT think he may play)
Over 199.5 Wolves (120)

1st Half Bulls -4.5 (200)
Bulls -8 -120 (160)

Knicks +6 (280) ML +230 (80)
1st Half NYK +3.5 (120)
2nd Quarter NYK +1.5 (40)
3rd Quarter NYK +1.5 (200)
4th Quarter NYK +1 (80)
Over 99 TT NYK (80)
Over 204-120 Houston (120)

Jazz -9 (320) waiting on this trying for cheaper
TT Under 88.5 Det (80)
TT Over 97 Utah (120)
1st Half Utah -5 (80)
4th Quarter Utah -1.5 (160)
3rd Quarter Utah -2 (120)

1st Half GSW +7 (120)
1st Quarter Under 54.5 (40)
1st Quarter GSW +3.5 +100 (80)
2nd Quarter Portland -3.5 (80)
3rd Q Portland -3.5 (200)
4th Q Portland -2 (80)
1st H Under 108 (40)
Under 98 TT GSW (80)

-GSW is real shorthanded here and Roy should return ...

- Det off a few tough games as well playing Utah on 2 days rest off a blowout hone win

- Siding with NYK here depite YAO and some returning Rockets possible ...

:cheers:

I also have Knicks plus 6 so we match on the first 3 games. No decisions yet on the last games for me. GL

Back