Week of Jan 5th to Jan 12th

GL ! :cheers:
I took it too a little to big for my liking. If SA isn't capable of covering anything in this game i'm getting very angry ...

On another note, a personal observation, almost every time two classical high scoring teams meet(at least this season), it goes under 1st q and u also get hugely high totals. Much better to look for a 1st q over in a indiana - nj match or likewise.

Good observation . Exactly why I played the 2nd Quarter over because thinking the game starts fast is very obvious and you almost want to start out the opposite of what you expect to ultimately happen. Like the Chargers scoring first in the Steeler game ...or having an obvious under ruined by a high scoring 1st Quarter ...

good observation:shake:

Thank You Sasha for not allowing the Lakers to a blow a nice lead and would have said the under is what interested me @ SAS as well...

GL

The Lakers are easy to bet right now, 1st and 3rd Qtr they play well. 2nd and 4th they play bad

Even better is we can almost make sense of it out because they are missing 3 players which weakens the bench . Which tends to show up in the 2nd and 4th quarters when the starters all to the bench and many teams like to rest to their starters to start the 4th...:shake:

the GSW 1H hova was close...

hope i dont chase a bad beat with anotha

Was feeling pretty smart when with a tad more then 5 to go they had already broken 100 but just crap after that . Basically why I didnt get to crazy playing the 2nd H over wasnt sure what to expect ..:cheers:

just dont see lakers doing much--

they would be hard pressed in my opinion to beat any NbA TEAM in the league by more than 1 or 2 possessions these days--

wade IMO is a man among boys vs the shoddy laker D

If it takes 14 of 22 from three to beat me then so be it .....thats what they needed to be up 4 points ...only +33 from beyond the arc...I can laugh about this one..

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD> (13-23)
</TD><TD width=370><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ysptblbdr2><TABLE class=ysptblclbg3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=15 height=1></TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedec6><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD width=10 height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>1</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>2</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>3</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>4</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class="yspscores total" align=right width=35>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores width=65></TD><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Indiana </TD><TD class=yspscores>32</TD><TD class=yspscores>29</TD><TD class=yspscores>24</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>85 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>12:00 </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=8 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Golden State </TD><TD class=yspscores>23</TD><TD class=yspscores>32</TD><TD class=yspscores>31</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>86 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>3rd </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=15 height=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=3></TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores vAlign=top align=right colSpan=2>TV: FXI, CSBA, GS2 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD> (10-28)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back