Week 9 Leans/Plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
This is what I got for this weekend.Gl to all of yall.Just some friendly advice I want to offer. This is the time of year where you have to be careful playing a lot of games. Lines have been adjusted accordingly. Just be smart fellas. I hate to see anyone on this forum have a bad day. Anyway this is what I got.

Leans

Utah State
Kent State

Final Plays

Auburn +3 3 units Loss
Minny -1 3 units Win
Colorado +24 3 units Loss

Last edited:
Scratched Kentucky. Too many frickin injuries for my taste. I will monitor it and see if there is any news where some might play. If I do add this it will be right before kickoff but most likely will be a scratch.

Wise idea to scratch Kentucky imo.. Lean Auburn too, got em in a second leg of a teaser so i'll be pullin' for ya. GL this week..

Wise idea to scratch Kentucky imo.. Lean Auburn too, got em in a second leg of a teaser so i'll be pullin' for ya. GL this week..

Yeah I really didn't want to scratch them.Fucking injuries. Man if they were healthy this might be my only play. :shake:

Adding

Minny -1 3 units

Had to add this. I saw some of yall thought BOB might be on it.This fucker will not continue to shorten my leans.

Tough loss with Auburn.2 different teams in the 2nd half. Sure would have been nice if the refs would have called some obvious holding calls on WV. Oh well on to the next game.GL gentlemen.

Shit should have played all my leans lol. I just get nervous when touts are on my leans and drive the lines a certain way.Man I hate those fucks.

Back